No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather's Talk of Racism, McGregor Goes Viral

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by buge View Post
    What would have happened if someone stood up? They'd have gotten an EBT card and a Section 8 housing allowance?

that's a BS story anyway, anybody can make up something stupid like that:

A woman asked a room full of blacks: if any of you would like to be treated like whites please stand up, but you have to work 8+ hours a day 5 days a week ....THE ROOM REMAINED SEATED!
    i hope they ban you bro...and its actual video of this on a website...an old video...but i know my parents worked 12 sometimes 18 hours a day so your comment wont hurt me...sad that u think like that..sad that u can see a fact and change something rather than feel threatened as the majority

Comment

But isn't Ward Calling out the smaller fighter

Floyd comment would hold weight if he didn't carry his own bias. Ward is calling out smaller fighter. He doesn't think Ward should move up, GGG has too. Blah, blah.

It's not about race in these instances, it's about how these guys fight.

Originally posted by TrueBoxingFan23 View Post
      Andre Ward is about right though! He's probably the true #1 if not behind Rigo only because he's been inactive, but as soon as he beat Krusher he'll be at the top!
      Ward gets too much for not doing crap for too long. He is living off Super 6. Rigo, did you see his last fight.

So you don't think race plays a factor in boxing? There's so many double standards in boxing it's crazy! If a Mexican or white boxer had the skills of Rigo they would be praised as best ever instead of being blackballed
      No way, anybody of any race fights like that, everyone boos. No body likes that garbage style of, umm, boxing.

People are not being racist, it just so happens that Ward, Floyd, Rigo have crappy styles.

Name one fighter that fights like them that get praised.

Now Spence, if he continues to fight like he does, will be huge. His fights are fun.

Dude is gonna be great.

Comment

lol a country full of ppl denying racism in a country built on racism and donald trump as its leading pres candidate...

didnt cars have wheels way back when? STILL GOTTEM RIGHT? they was built on them right?? AINT LEFT THOSE WHEELS YET RIGHT??
        im no race baiter i didnt take sides during sandra bland or that st louis crap...but i know we do have an issues in this country/sports/politics/workplaces/etc...
        GOOD NIGHT BROS

LONG LIVE EQUALITY...thats even if you are living at all

Comment

president candidate makes "send them back to africa" remarks still number 1 in the polls..
          FLOYD DONT KNOW WHAT HE TALKIN ABOUT...its obvious trump was talkin about on a wonder full expense paid vacation!!!

Comment

You are so ignorant! Tell me when you've ever heard a black boxer day that on live TV or a interview or social network! Krusher called Stevenson a monkey! That's one of the most racial things he could say! Your logic is very flawed, but I'm threw with boxing scene, it's way to many ignorant, casual fan, biased, racist post! It's ridiculous!
            And to call an asian a yellow midget, dog eater and tell hiim to make him a sushi etc etc is it racist?

Comment

The most racist thing i've seen in boxing was the rant Floyd went on about asians few years ago .

"As soon as we come off vacation, we're going to cook that little yellow chump. We ain't worried about that. So they ain't gotta worry about me fighting the midget. Once I kick the midget ass, I don't want you all to jump on my d---. So you all better get on the bandwagon now. ... Once I stomp the midget, I'll make that mother f----- make me a sushi roll and cook me some rice."

Racism truly exists in boxing .

Comment

You are so ignorant! Tell me when you've ever heard a black boxer day that on live TV or a interview or social network! Krusher called Stevenson a monkey! That's one of the most racial things he could say! Your logic is very flawed, but I'm threw with boxing scene, it's way to many ignorant, casual fan, biased, racist post! It's ridiculous!
                The most racist things i've seen in recent years came from black boxers .

- Devon Alexander's " chinamen " rant .
                -Hopkins frequent rants about race .
                - Mayweather's comments about asians on two separate occasions .

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
                  look conner's country love himm..not floyds...when floyd fougth the arena was full of ppl wanting to see him lose who sat quiet until he was hit..forget this entire topic...just answer this: is there any racism in sports yes or no?

why was cam newton nearly fined for dabbing in the endzone but rodgers can do a pelvic thrust??...THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN A NON ISSUES..can u bring up cam's domestic violence?? no u cant but u still see a differnece that u wont acknowledge
                  What the hell does Ireland loving Connor have to do with anything? Phillipines love Pacquiao. Puerto Rico loves Cotto. Mexico loves Canelo. And?? And Yes. There is racism in sports. BUT Floyd is pulling the race card unnecessarily. Now answer this: When Floyd has supporters despite his c0ckiness it's "TMT all day. My fans know what's up.", but when Conor has fans despite his c0ckiness, why is it "prejudice"?

Smh, man there will be people that won't like post TD celebration. You think everybody was okay with what Rodgers did? And last I checked there were people who actually enjoy Cam's dabbing. Neither of them were fined. And no, I can't bring up Cam's domestic abuse. Sorry. I don't delve on his life like that. What exactly am I supposed to acknowledge?

Comment

Originally posted by MisterDeclanCor View Post
                    You're right mate, there's some deadly racism on here. But I'll take the fact that you didn't reply to my post as an agreement. Take it easy, man
                    For the most part. I think HBO is really pushing for GGG to be a star more so than Ward but Ward does have activity problems. But I agree with most. I love talent and skill not color. I just hate the biased fans

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                      Floyd comment would hold weight if he didn't carry his own bias. Ward is calling out smaller fighter. He doesn't think Ward should move up, GGG has too. Blah, blah.

It's not about race in these instances, it's about how these guys fight.

Ward gets too much for not doing crap for too long. He is living off Super 6. Rigo, did you see his last fight.

No way, anybody of any race fights like that, everyone boos. No body likes that garbage style of, umm, boxing.

People are not being racist, it just so happens that Ward, Floyd, Rigo have crappy styles.

Name one fighter that fights like them that get praised.

Now Spence, if he continues to fight like he does, will be huge. His fights are fun.

Dude is gonna be great.
                      That's your opinion. If your a student of the sport you can enjoy and appreciate any style. I've seen HBO first hand be biase to that style of fighting depending on who is fighting. I've seen them year Rigo and Floyd apart for that style but I've also seen a couple of Mexican fighters do the exact same thing and they were praised so highly. There were WOWs major praise. I can post if you like

Comment

Working...
                      X