Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather's Talk of Racism, McGregor Goes Viral

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd b*tching about people being racist because somebody who doesn't have the same skin color as Floyd is popular ... which Floyd doesn't like simply because said person is a different color to Floyd. Coupled with Floyd saying Floyd would like if somebody who has the same skin color as Floyd was more popular than somebody else who is a different color to Floyd who in turn Floyd would like to be less popular because yes, you guessed it, he has a different skin color to Floyd.

Comment

''I talk about fornicating with you because if I was gentleman you'd still look at me the same...'' - Mike Tyson

Mike Tyson took media racism from a whole new level and mockery. Most of his anger and frustration was against the media. Even today, Tyson, still talks ''humble.'' =P

Here's a crash course for all the naive boxing fans...

Comment

Floyd be like the next MLK doe.

Comment

"they got a Japanese guy ranked no 9..."

Yup, no discrimination there, huh, Floyd? you stupid ignorant idiot

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
            The real problem, or realism, is the context of the article.

Most people could agree and say, "Mayweather is correct, Leila Ali should've been decorated in media hype or sex symbolism like Rousey, but we can't be 100% correct it's because of racism. "

Racism and favoritism could go hand in hand if we are honest about things.
            Correct! It's called White Privilege. I'm not joking, they talk about it all the time on CNN

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBoxingFan23 View Post
              You are so ignorant! Tell me when you've ever heard a black boxer day that on live TV or a interview or social network! Krusher called Stevenson a monkey! That's one of the most racial things he could say! Your logic is very flawed, but I'm threw with boxing scene, it's way to many ignorant, casual fan, biased, racist post! It's ridiculous!
              Could you do me a favor and also be 'threw' with all other websites relating to boxing, including youtube? Just watch it in the privacy of your home, the sport does not need any more race-card peddlers.
              Last edited by BKM-; 01-06-2016, 06:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBoxingFan23 View Post
                You are so ignorant! Tell me when you've ever heard a black boxer day that on live TV or a interview or social network! Krusher called Stevenson a monkey! That's one of the most racial things he could say! Your logic is very flawed, but I'm threw with boxing scene, it's way to many ignorant, casual fan, biased, racist post! It's ridiculous!
                You're right mate, there's some deadly racism on here. But I'll take the fact that you didn't reply to my post as an agreement. Take it easy, man

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                  The real problem, or realism, is the context of the article.

Most people could agree and say, "Mayweather is correct, Leila Ali should've been decorated in media hype or sex symbolism like Rousey, but we can't be 100% correct it's because of racism. "

Racism and favoritism could go hand in hand if we are honest about things.
                  My response was more towards that one poster's reply. Even so, it's kind of weird you only quote that particular part, as it wasn't even the whole point of my post. No matter. If you want to talk about the context of this article then fine.

Racism and favoritism can go hand to hand. No argument there. But we can't keep using "racism" for not being able to be 100% correct about something. As I said. Floyd took crap for his c0ckiness. Conor has, too, but why is it all of a sudden "prejudice" when he hears that there are people who who still like him? Floyd's considered by many, media especially, as P4P king and has been showered with praises. That sound like racism to you? Floyd pulls the race card unnecessarily. Even if he had fair suspicions, he still doesn't have valid points. What exactly was his problem with Shinsuke Yamanaka being #9 and Andre Ward being #4? What..."Racism"? What is his problem with Ward being No. 4 anyway? Not knocking Ward. #4 is still a decent place for someone who fought for the first time in about 2 years. So the guys who busted thier asses and fought during his absence and are on the rise (opinions on opposition aside) should take a backseat now that Ward is back? Ward is a bad dude. He'll keep winning.

Comment

Lets ask Ja Rule, someone please get JA on the phone..

Comment

Originally posted by Boom Boom X View Post
                      What're you talking about? How does it prove what he "means". McGregor has been called ****y for his words. People have been annoyed by his antics. Yet there will be the fans who will defend it. Did Maywether not have supporters who shot down negative comments about his behavior? Oh, but when another's is defended by some, all of a sudden it's a "race" thing.

I'm starting to think the hate Floyd has recieved in his career bothers him more than he doesn't want people to believe. Conor seems to take his in stride. The problem with Mayweather is he'll say he doesn't follow a particular person or sport, but will act like he knows what's going around them or it.
                      look conner's country love himm..not floyds...when floyd fougth the arena was full of ppl wanting to see him lose who sat quiet until he was hit..forget this entire topic...just answer this: is there any racism in sports yes or no?

why was cam newton nearly fined for dabbing in the endzone but rodgers can do a pelvic thrust??...THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN A NON ISSUES..can u bring up cam's domestic violence?? no u cant but u still see a differnece that u wont acknowledge

Comment

Working...
                      X