Is Golovkin a hall of fame fighter? he is almost 34 and been pro 10 years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    lol now its racist to question GGG's resume........LOL
    Looking at all of the threads you've been posting lately, the way your profile is shown, & the OBVIOUS underlying motives behind each thread... Get your head out of your own ass Larry

Comment

Originally posted by No Diggity View Post
      Looking at all of the threads you've been posting lately, the way your profile is shown, & the OBVIOUS underlying motives behind each thread... Get your head out of your own ass Larry
      alt.............

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
        Not likely, you have to remember it's not fighting that makes fighters old, it's training. g string had all of those years in the gym as an amateur that Hopkins didn't. That's why I have such a hard on for g string passing on the Ward fight. It would have been at a time when both were close to their peak. Instead, team g string insisted on a catch weight Ward absolutely couldn't make and killed the fight.
        There never was a fight to be killed. I don't know what happened with the earlier proposals (GGG claiming Ward turned him down x3) but having followed this from the start it never seemed like there was much interest from either side, And once GGG become the WBC mando by beating Rubio back in '14 with the possibility of a name opponent in Cotto (and later Canelo) pursuing a Ward fight was never going to be a priority.

That's not to say I don't agree that GGG should have gunned for Ward ... by late 2014 / early 2015 it was essentially clear that no real challenges remained at 160 for GGG. My preference at that point would have been for him to move to 168 for Froch, Ward and any of the top Haymon 168 crop (if those could be made). I can obviously see the rationale in waiting around at 160ish for the possibility of a Canelo fight, but for me personally it proves little. Despite being a GGG fan I'm genuinely losing enthusiasm for watching him destroy overmatched opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
          NO he can't, you guys really need to stop, this **** is super annoying. How can you defend a "regular" title while there's also a "super" champ with that same belt in the same division?
          The WBA and their ridiculous title situation. 3 Champs per division is such a joke. But in this particular situation, since I'm a spirit of the law guy, I give GGG a pass. Only because in my opinion and based on what I've read, GGG would have put a beating on Sturm but was consistently denied the chance to fight him. Wonder what GGG career would look like right now had he started his career in the US

Comment

Larry with his resume and clickbait talk.

If you have a whole division shook and other "champions" dont even step into the ring with you for a couple million $ then you know you have a one of a kind fighter. Other fighters might have better resumes on paper but everyone with some knowledge of boxing can differentiate. Some of you haters obviously cant differentiate, you can just generalize and look at some resume on paper.

How do you call yourself boxing fans?

Even Nacho Beristain says, Canelo should never fight GGG because GGG would destroy Canelo's career and possibly retire him.

It's not like any of you guys post to educate yourself or being so open to actually change your mind. You have an agenda and you seem to totally ignore the current state of the sport and seem to cheer for the guys ducking and avoiding GGG at all cost.

Comment

You literally make the same thread every single day Larry. Aren't you getting tired of it?

Comment

now i see why you're so critical of golovkin all the time. those sigs on your profile tell a lot about yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  Post, vote and discuss
                  Why are you so obsessed with GGG? I see two threads started by you on the first page here and both involve him.

Comment

To be fair hardly anyone is after 10 years of being a pro, His opposition leaves a lot to be desired but I think he'll definitely get in when its all said and done with his career. I'm also surprised he doesn't have more yes votes, I thought his maniacal fanbase would revealed their force in the voting numbers.

Larry has been making a lot of these threads questioning GGG and his achievements, it might be over the top but it's not racist in the slightest bit, some of you really don't know what racism is.

Comment

• Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                      To be fair hardly anyone is after 10 years of being a pro, His opposition leaves a lot to be desired but I think he'll definitely get in when its all said and done with his career. I'm also surprised he doesn't have more yes votes, I thought his maniacal fanbase would revealed their force in the voting numbers.

Larry has been making a lot of these threads questioning GGG and his achievements, it might be over the top but it's not racist in the slightest bit, some of you really don't know what racism is.
                      That explains his 97k ppv...

Comment

Working...
                      X