No announcement yet.

Is Golovkin a hall of fame fighter? he is almost 34 and been pro 10 years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    so, you couldn't come with an insult of your own that you have to repeat what i just typed? lol and why are you answering for larry anyways? does he bangs you? are are you an alt? inkanyamba
    Matthysse quitting against a feather fisted Postal and Maidana retiring after losing to Floyd back to back. Must hurt. But luckily there are other good Argentine fighters on the scene like....uhhh....err nvm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
      Matthysse quitting against a feather fisted Postal and Maidana retiring after losing to Floyd back to back. Must hurt. But luckily there are other good Argentine fighters on the scene like....uhhh....err nvm.
      lucas will come back and who hasn't lost to floyd? chino did what he could within his limitations, more than many others. he bumped broner too, and argentina will be fine. google brian castaño. nice to have you back inkanyamba

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
        Simply put, Macklin, LeMew, Geale, and Monroe are not the type of wins that make up a HOF acceptable resume.

Amateur accolades out of this world? That medal was SILVER
        I dropped my mouse when I red out of his world....I wonder what he thinks of WARD who hasnt lost an amatuer or pro fight since he started puberty

Comment

• Neither was Halger at this stage of his career... Golovkin still has a bright future in the sport... If he continues to fight 3-5 times a year or 2-3 if he begins to fight elite/high quality opposition!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
            Neither was Halger at this stage of his career... Golovkin still has a bright future in the sport... If he continues to fight 3-5 times a year or 2-3 if he begins to fight elite/high quality opposition!
            By age 34, Hagler had already cemented his credentials as a HOF fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
              By age 34, Hagler had already cemented his credentials as a HOF fighter.
              Maybe he is talking the amount of fights and not age....Hagler didnt get a title shot til he had like 50 fights.....GGG was given a world title....didnt even have to fight for it........ Hagler was robbed of in his first try, and when he won it he got bottles and debris hurled at him.

Apples and oranges to me, but you are right...didnt Hagler retire by the time he was GGG's age

Comment

Working...
              X