Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would beating Krusher now be Ward's biggest victory?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

basically you are saying who is better froch and kessler the statue guards or kovalev who not only is a much better boxer but has power that dwarves those other guys....i'm going to go with

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      Wait wait wait, who the **** has Andre Ward EVER ducked?
      He hasnt been in a high profile fight in too long, is what I was saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons
        I lost you. Are you talking about Andre Ward (the guy that's fought 3 of the top 13 super middleweights of all-time) or Gennady Golovkin (the coward ranked #2 P4P after facing zero top-3 contenders in his entire 10-year career)?

Shout out to Freedom.
        The super six was years ago. When was the last time Ward was in a high profile fight? It has nothing to do with GGG at all. I dont understand why the truth is so upsetting to some people. Ward had everything going for him, then he stopped fighting. His return was a tuneup at 172 vs Paul Smith. Not exciting. I may joke about Ward due to his excessive clinching but Im a fair person and call it like i see it. Ward needs to fight top guys, period. He cannot remain forever the best fighter in the world if he never fights top fighters based on the super six. Its idiotic biased logic to think that way.

Comment

Absolutely.

Froch had struggled before and after the Ward fight, Kovalev on the other hand, just kills his opponents, no pun intended.

The only fighter Kovalev has struggled against was Boone, who ironically gave Ward a tough fight too. And Boone is probably one of the best journeymen in the game.

I'd be very impressed if Ward beat Kovalev, but I don't think he will.

Comment

I vote no. Both Froch and Kessler were better wins for Ward.
            But beating Kovalev will leave no doubt on whether or not Ward is still good. Nobody questions Ward's resume - the issue is that his last notable win was 3-4 years ago.

Comment

by miles. krusher would murder froch

Comment

going to 175 to fight a p4per wouldn't be his biggest win, how?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  going to 175 to fight a p4per wouldn't be his biggest win, how?
                  mmm that's a good point. Since it is his 2nd weight class, it would be better win than Froch & Kessler. Change my vote.

Comment

Ward is ducking the real competitive division at 200lbs.
                    bbbbut Ward was to fight Wladimir by now and dominate every division yet he still hasn't fought a legit LHW

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      Wait wait wait, who the **** has Andre Ward EVER ducked?
                      Lets see hmmm

Bute called him (before he got iced by Froch), Ward Ducked.
                      Degale called him... Ward Ducked
                      Stevenson said he would come to Ward's devision to fight Ward... Ward Ducked.

So to answer your questions, those fighters called out Andre Ward and Ward Ducked or chose not to fight them.

Comment

Working...
                      X