Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would beating Krusher now be Ward's biggest victory?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be like Apollo Creed coming back from the dead and beating Drago. Kovalev looks like a straight killer.

Comment

Of course it would be his biggest victory. It is a victory in itself that he will step in the ring with him. Win or lose he gains credibility and interest. Hope this one happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons
        I lost you. Are you talking about Andre Ward (the guy that's fought 3 of the top 13 super middleweights of all-time) or Gennady Golovkin (the coward ranked #2 P4P after facing zero top-3 contenders in his entire 10-year career)?

Shout out to Freedom.
        Lol those rankings are hilarious. I had to check for myself if this is for real. You got ATG Smws like Bute, Abe, Mads Larsen lol, Sturm ROFL, and Mayorga wtf above Kessler?! Damn Ggg ktfoed an ATG SMW with headgear, and had another one paying off the Wba to keep ducking him

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          Lol those rankings are hilarious. I had to check for myself if this is for real. You got ATG Smws like Bute, Abe, Mads Larsen lol, Sturm ROFL, and Mayorga wtf above Kessler?! Damn Ggg ktfoed an ATG SMW with headgear, and had another one paying off the Wba to keep ducking him
          Sturm's ranking is based off his exploits at MW. Mads Larsen doe.

Comment

I think Froch and Abraham were.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              Sturm's ranking is based off his exploits at MW. Mads Larsen doe.
              Yeah I know, you carry over a lot of points when moving up in their system. Even then how do you justify Mayorga? His only decent win above welter is a fat shot Vargas on a Ko loss streak

Comment

Seeing imo how Kov would KO everyone on Wards resume i say ya he would be.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                  His win over froch was a damn good win
                  Yes but Froch isn't as good as Kovalev nor does he have a better resume. Plus Froch is like 6 years older too lol.

Kovalev never lost to a Mikkel Kessler type robot...

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
                    Of course it would be his biggest victory. It is a victory in itself that he will step in the ring with him. Win or lose he gains credibility and interest. Hope this one happens.

Wait wait wait, who the **** has Andre Ward EVER ducked?

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                      Yeah I know, you carry over a lot of points when moving up in their system. Even then how do you justify Mayorga? His only decent win above welter is a fat shot Vargas on a Ko loss streak
                      2 wins over Vernon Forrest at WW.

Comment

Working...
                      X