Collapse
No announcement yet.

Until a fighter is hurt..you never know how good they really are

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think it's necessarily them getting hurt, though if they do get hurt, knocked down, etc it certainly shows what's in them. However, it's more about seeing how they face adversity of any type. Being behind, having to adjust, there are a lot of situations which show what a fighter is made of, and it often only truly happens when they face great fighters themselves.

Being hurt is certainly one of the big things though. Until you see it happen, you just can't say how they'll react to it.

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
      pffft says the guy who jumps from undefeated prospect to undefeated prospect looking for a hero XD haha
      I don't know why I am wasting my time replying to this Garbage but I will.

My signature is to bring attention to some young up and coming fighters that people might not be familiar with yet. It has nothing to do with me or me looking for a "HERO" nor does it mean because I switch the Prospects in my signature that I'm no longer a fan.

Still a fan of Tony Harrison and I have no doubt he will work his way back up and will be a better fighter in the long run of his career because of that humbling defeat from Nelson

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        I don't know why I am wasting my time replying to this Garbage but I will.

My signature is to bring attention to some young up and coming fighters that people might not be familiar with yet. It has nothing to do with me or me looking for a "HERO" nor does it mean because I switch the Prospects in my signature that I'm no longer a fan.

Still a fan of Tony Harrison and I have no doubt he will work his way back up and will be a better fighter in the long run of his career because of that humbling defeat from Nelson
        Okay fair enough, Sorry. Can you blame me for my assumption on NSB?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          And this guy was a nominee for poster of the year??wtf
          Unlike you he has wit.

Comment

buuuuuuuuump

Comment

Agreed....

Comment

Working...
              X