Until a fighter is hurt..you never know how good they really are

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Until a fighter is hurt..you never know how good they really are

Pressure busts pipes

so true. when marg destroyed floyd's balls he looked hurt, but he stood there like a champ, looked around nervously, and never took another marg shot again.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      so true. when marg destroyed floyd's balls he looked hurt, but he stood there like a champ, looked around nervously, and never took another marg shot again.
      And this guy was a nominee for poster of the year??wtf

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        I have to agree. Man the more I see of your post the more and more I am glad a quality poster like you is among us here on NSB. I wish their was some place I can vote for such quality posters to be recognized.

Comment

I have to agree. Man the more I see of your post the more and more I am glad a quality poster like you is among us here on NSB. I wish their was some place I can vote for such quality posters to be recognized.
          Lol, such a troll. I'm glad posters like you two are here for comedic relief.

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
            Lol, such a troll. I'm glad posters like you two are here for comedic relief.
            Translation: Im glad you are here to brighten up my loser life.

lol

think about this, what if I said I was being sarcastic? now you are in agreement with me huh. pssh fucking lames.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              And this guy was a nominee for poster of the year??wtf
              Yep and you love it. That's why you always start these type of threads to get these type of replies so you can "claim" to be frustrated all the while continuing to feed them.

Comment

Pressure busts pipes
                Absolutely. That is the level at which true champion level boxers separate themselves from the rest of the pack. There are a few guys out there that I think would fold up when they realize that this fight isn't going to be like the rest were.

This is one of the reasons why I like Bradley so much. He is going to push you to the limits, past your comfort zone no matter what you do or what you bring to the table. If you can't handle it, you will break.

Comment

Pressure busts pipes

And creates diamonds

Comment

Translation: Im glad you are here to brighten up my loser life.

lol

think about this, what if I said I was being sarcastic? now you are in agreement with me huh. pssh ****ing lames.
                    Let me get this right, it's ok for you to criticize pro fighters but other posters can't criticize you? You seem kinda emotional, little too much to drink to night? Regardless, be safe and enjoy the New Year!!

Comment

Working...
                    X