Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "Pac-Man" Pacquiao vs "Desert Storm" Bradley 3 Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's how you know it's time to close the stream, when Lampley starts crying lmao.

Comment

• damm pacman really is loved got fools tearing up lol.

Comment

• Why do HBO keep saying before tonight Pacquiao lost 3 of his last 5 fights and that a loss tonight would make it 4 losses in 6?

No it wouldn't, it was only 2 losses in 5. He beat Bradley in the second fight, Algieri and Rios but lost to JMM and Floyd in his last 5.

It seems they're forgetting he fought Algieri and have been counting the first Bradley loss because even in the bit where they showed his last 5 fights on the screen, the Algieri fight was missing.
        Last edited by deathofaclown; 04-09-2016, 11:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
          Umm was jim about to cry?
          That guy is seriously unstable emotionally

Comment

• Theres no crying in boxing Lampley you f#cking momo!

Great performance by Manny. Maybe one of the best last fights in a career I've seen if it does end up being Manny's last fight. Hope he wins his senate race & calls it career. Respect to Tim to. Like Max said I think he beats most cats out there last night in the ring, Manny just on another level.

Comment

• Lol lampley. Manny is still awesome

Comment

• That was a cool little fight though, I lost some money.

I still don't understand that first KD though. That punch wasn't forceful enough to knock Bradley down on his own intuition and it didn't look like Bradley was off balance either. And what was the point of that backflip in the second KD, just made it look worse than it was.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Don't understand why this would be for the Lineage but even if it was, it's a pretty hollow accomplishment when the only reason you've won it is because the real champion has retired.

Then again that's the only reason Pacquaio ever became P4P #1 aswell.
                  So do we just keep the lineal title vacant forever if the holder retires? I mean, as far as I'm concerned, the #1 and #2 WWs fought tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                    Must be your personal lineal champion cause as far as I know I didn't see the ring title being given to him.
                    According to some ring doesn't equate P4P. TBTR ranks Manny and Bradley 1 and 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
                      i agree. He had a formula where winning was feasible, if difficult. the last two were not, they were meant for close loses if that makes sense
                      Absolutely, it does. There was a distinct ceiling on what he could accomplish with his previous style. Too tense with punches that were wide and slow. Tonight, he was loose, mobile, alert, and if Pac were a step behind, Bradley wouldhave taken most of those close rounds. Even though Pac won widely, peopleshouldn't forget how close many of the rounds were and and it's a testament to how much will and fire Pac still has.

Comment

Working...
                      X