Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "Pac-Man" Pacquiao vs "Desert Storm" Bradley 3 Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was violence.. w00t..

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
      Yeah but why are we paying to watch a kid get some rounds from a journeyman? What is this, Haymon-era HBO undercards?

Hahahahahahaha, hey this is pretty good compared to the opening PPV fights of 10 years ago.

10 years ago there was only 2 good fights on the PPV cards.

Tonight we have 3.

Comment

• So 2 more undercard fights before the main event?

Comment

• Holy **** playing the commercial for the Duran movie.

Fucking badass!

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            Oh **** you can order the ppv online now? Why haven't they been talking about this? I don't recall being able to order previous TR PPVs online.....
            Yea, though is lagging atm idk why it wasn't a minute ago, but hopefully it gets fixed soon

Comment

• Huh. A Roberto Duran movie coming out you say?

Comment

• Did y'all see that cringe ass promo for Canelo vs Khan? lol

Comment

• that was a bad ass fight, got kinda mundane their but the 12th pulled through and brought it.

Comment

• Ramirez has much to work on.
                    Hopefully my boy Valdez doesn't disappoint. I've been watching him since the 08 Olympics. I really want him to succeed.
                    If he doesn't look good against Gradovich that's a bad sign. Evgeny is a former World Champion, but he's been on the downslide.
                    Last edited by HI-TECH Boxing; 04-09-2016, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      I never understood why people who make these threads keep the poll open until way after the fight. There have been a few fights where I've seen a small flood of votes on the winner after the fight.
                      I do it because I make the threads before the fights are officially announced, and since there is no start date set in stone before then. Fights can also be pushed back due to injuries, and I can't risk my ATG fight threads to lose prestige and credibility by having a poll end well before the fight (Like what happened with my Fury/Wlad I thread). I know, heavy rest the laurels....

Comment

Working...
                      X