Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "Pac-Man" Pacquiao vs "Desert Storm" Bradley 3 Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DannYankee View Post
    Did y'all see that cringe ass promo for Canelo vs Khan? lol
    Yep.

Canelo is "boxing's biggest star" eh?

I doubt that.

Comment

• Great fight coming up!

Comment

• Fight of the night up next. May the best Mexican win.

Comment

• Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
          Ramirez has much to work on.
          Hopefully Valdez doesn't disappoint. I've been watching him since the 08 Olympics. I really want him to succeed.
          If he doesn't look good against Gradovich that's a bad sign. Evgeny is a former World Champion, but he's been on the downslide.
          I dont think evgeny is on the downside I think he the same just he just had dib number.

Comment

• I'm so sick of people talking about "mexican style" if you aren't a boxer from mexico stfu about mexican style.......

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              I do it because I make the threads before the fights are officially announced, and since there is no start date set in stone before then. Fights can also be pushed back due to injuries, and I can't risk my ATG fight threads to lose prestige and credibility by having a poll end well before the fight (Like what happened with my Fury/Wlad I thread). I know, heavy rest the laurels....
              Ah gotcha bro. They oughta make the poll end dates adjustable. Or at the least they should have a "close poll" button available to the thread creator.
              Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 04-09-2016, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• The Mexican Russian?

Comment

• The Mexican Russian

Already like the dude. Let's goo!!!

Comment

• The homie Gradovich. Love this guy, get it you crazy bastard.

Comment

• Damn Valdez has got some serious pop!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X