Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "Pac-Man" Pacquiao vs "Desert Storm" Bradley 3 Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
    Who cares, its happened twice and Pacquiao won fairly comfortably each time albeit he was robbed on the scorecards the first time.
    This fight doesn't need to happen.
    Bradley outboxed him the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      It's a 50/50 fight but if i had to bet id bet Bradley....if the fight is close Bradley will get it
      okay larry, time to put your e-point where your mouth is

Comment

I know I'm in the minority here, but I actually thought Bradley won the first fight. I think Manny won the rematch. I believe Bradley wins the trilogy by Decision.

Comment

I really can't believe this **** is happening. I mean I should, because it's f**king Bob Arum, but still. F**king ****, man. Manny's about to retire...can't we see some new blood as the opposition? This is a tragedy. Bob Arum is a f**king tragedy. A third Bradley fight...lmfao. Unbelievable.

Comment

I'll be there!

Comment

Pacquiao is two years older and further past prime than he was in their last fight and Bradley seemed better with Atlas training him and he is still in his late prime. I thought Pacquiao won at least 9 rounds in each of his two previous fights with Bradley. This fight should be closer but I think Pacquiao will win about 7 rounds and win a close decision.

Comment

This fight does not make sense. Pac beat Bradley the 1st fight. He beat him again the 2nd fight. PPV wise, its not gonna sell.

I have known Pac even before he fought MAB, read him in news papers and see clips of him fighting. Bought my 1st ppv fight on the 2nd Morales fight and keep getting them since then.

I want Pac to win deep down. But this fight doesn't make sense at all. Bradley will win the 3rd fight and i am picking him to win. I want Pac to lose the election too.

Comment

It will be a close fight, and Bradley will definitely "get the decision". That's the whole point of it being made.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                    I'll be there!
                    Representing Bradley Tribe!!!

Comment

This is disappointing...I'd have like to see him fight Crawford.

Comment

Working...
                      X