Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "Pac-Man" Pacquiao vs "Desert Storm" Bradley 3 Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I felt Bradley was on his way to winning the second fight after the first couple rounds; Tim didn't start throwing wild until he hurt his leg. A healthy Bradley is going to be very competitive regardless who is in his corner.

I'd say it's a 60-40 fight. Pac should win but Tim has a fine chance.

Comment

SMH atleast fights with MArquez were close and disputed. Bradley has shown two times He deserves to be in a ring with Manny but not in the same class

Comment

I wish Bradley had fought Floyd before he retired. Would love to see Floyd fight somebody with the heart and tougness of bradley

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
          SMH atleast fights with MArquez were close and disputed. Bradley has shown two times He deserves to be in a ring with Manny but not in the same class
          Bradley won the first fight.

Comment

This fight is essentially the same guys, same skill level, and most importantly the same speed. PAC's too fast and Bradley is too apt to get hit by fast punches. The changing of trainer(s) doesn't change the fundamentals of their respective fighters. PAC beats Bradley easy....

Comment

Very disappointed. I'm not watching this fight. There was no need for a second fight let alone a third. This is a bad promotional mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by lacson View Post
                Very disappointed. I'm not watching this fight. There was no need for a second fight let alone a third. This is a bad promotional mistake.
                If you are a boxing fan you will watch this fight.

Comment

i'll go with pac again. but it might be interesting

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    .......No Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      At least I not alone here...

Comment

Working...