Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum refusing to let Pac pick Broner for his last fight is downright blasphemous

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
    we went over that. And I stated quite plainly that I thought the fight was for a regular title, not an interim. I also dont think it really matters WHAT the WBA calls their garbage straps, the underlying point was the same. Each guy won a vacant title while another champ was seated above them. But hey, if it makes you feel special that you distinguish between interim regular super and all the rest, then great. Put it on your resume. Most normal people though dont give a **** one way or the other.

And the point of comparisons of similar situations is easy. An honest objective person can be honest about it. You obviously cant. You like to say "ohhhh something is up" and "something smells fishy" and " oooohhhh walters contract was up" and "ooohhhhhh but im not saying fix wink wink wink" when it involves Arum, but an even worse decision happens on a Haymon card and suddenly you're a mime?

Face it, you cannot be objective. I was totally objective on the issue. Neither Haymon nor Arum fixed those fights. Its just bad judging. But in YOUR eyes it can only be bad judging if the promoter (oops, advisorrrrrrr) is black. Then nothing at all needs to be said. If the promoter is white however, then something obviously smells fishy.

You're a hack with a race agenda, and aren't even honest enough to admit it.
    Read my response in the other thread relative to paragraph 1.

Dude, you are not making comparisons, you are deflecting from the point by trying to paint me a certain way. You said I didn't say anything about Brazzeale/Kassi because they are with Haymon. I countered by asking was there a thread dedicated to it. You never responded because there wasn't.

I never said what you posted regarding either was wrong or invalid. Your issue (if you were truly objective) would be why was a thread made about sosa/Walters and not brazzeale/kassi-that was because Walters is a more name fighter so a poster made a thread. The TS, without me asking, even posted to you that he changed the thread after I responded.

back to the race stuff. Most of the responses in the thread complained about the scoring. Posters of all races, religions, and nationalities, posters that like Floyd, GGG, Manny, HBO, PBC the whole boxing spectrum all agreed the scores were horrible, yet you single me out and make this claim.

If you think that is the way to make my points less valid, go ahead. You are just doing yourself in.

Comment

Somebody come get One Punch

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post

I legitimately just lol'd, now I look like a crazy person.

Comment

Top Rank nor Golden Boy are going to work with any fighters remotely tied to Al Haymon. It just is what it is. Manny signed an extension before the 2nd Bradley fight and he's stuck with TR or Golden Boy fights (as it's been). The Haymon fighters know this too which is why it's all the more comical why these fights are even being presented. Outside of Dibella's fighters, who are the PBC fighters fighting outside of their umbrella? This is Boxing right now. Pacquiao vs Broner isn't happening just like Kovalev vs Stevenson and Ward vs Fonfara / Beterbiev won't happen. Everything else is speculation and hoopla.

Comment

your boyfriend cant defend himself? He needs his fan club to come offer moral support?

Comment

your girlfriend cant defend herself? She needs her fan club to come offer moral support?
              Somebody please, save him

Comment

Somebody please, save him
                I edited that last post for accuracy

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post

I legitimately just lol'd, now I look like a crazy person.
                  LOL he comes across so silly -- had a good laugh reading this thread myself.

Comment

LOL he comes across so silly -- had a good laugh reading this thread myself.
                    hopefully Dunn at least has the decency to offer you a reach-around.......

Comment

hopefully Dunn at least has the decency to offer you a reach-around.......

Comment

Working...
                      X