• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
    So Inkanyaba is back?
    I'm sorry?

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
      he could also complain about how Oscar allowed his 22yo fighter to fight the P4P#1(best of our generation for many) at 152...
      Oscar was against that fight. Canelo wanted that fight and couldn't wait. When Floyd wouldn't promise Canelo he would fight him right after Guerrero, Canelo threw a fit and wouldn't fight on Floyd's undercard. And Canelo had said he'd drop to 150 to fight Floyd. Let's not try to rewrite history.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
        I'm sorry?
        Yes, you are sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
          Yes, you are sorry.
          Ummm, ok then.

Comment

And we all know you care tremendously about all of those around you Mayweather... NOT

Comment

He just brought up arum and dlh to remind everyone he's a promoter

Comment

Another DLH melt down coming in 3, 2, 1....

Comment

so since Floyd likes to claim that he always "took the toughest challenges", does that mean that Mayweather Promotions wasnt looking out for him??

Comment

Mayweather--premium bull**** artist in the world. Loves putting on the white world. What does he mean that 'Canelo just had a hard fight'? The fight against Cotto was a breeze, a walk in the park. Canelo hardly got hit.

Comment

There is no doubt some truth in the general idea Mayweather brings up. I'd definitely agree with the Arum selection. I don't think it rings true with Oscar doe.

Having said that the truth of the matter is is why does anyone need to care necessarily? Its a business relationship like we all have business relationships. I & my partner just need to make sure that relationship is of mutual benefit & if we like each other doesn't need to play a part.

Comment

Working...
                      X