Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daniel Jacobs hints at the GGG fight happening in 2016

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jacobs was ko'd by pirog what does this prove?
    jacobs was knocked down by mora what does this prove?

when will ggg fight a credible opponent?

just getting my copy paste ready in case the fight happens(it wont)

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      GGG has never faced anyone with the boxing ability, speed and power combined all in one like Jacobs possesses. Not one person like Jacobs in all of his 34 fights.

Jacobs has the skill to beat Golovkin, but he doesn't have the chin

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Yes, make it happen. Finally a "credible" opponent for GGG to fight. If he thoroughly beats/stops Jacobs, hopefully certain posters give him his due credit.
        haha sure they will. 10 minutes after the fight all you would read would be "well jacobs was a nobody, got sparked by the russian, only name on his resume was quillin who never beat nobody"

I can see it already haha

but I love the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
          Jacobs has the skill to beat Golovkin, but he doesn't have the chin
          Considering GGG has 20 consecutive KO's, not to many people have the chin to face him. We know that.

But the real question at hand is does GGG have the chin to take what he dishes and can he stand up to Jacobs if he gets caught flush?

Comment

I'd like to get excited for this fight but I can't see it happening with the network / manager beefs.

Comment

Considering GGG has 20 consecutive KO's, not to many people have the chin to face him. We know that.

But the real question at hand is does GGG have the chin to take what he dishes and can he stand up to Jacobs if he gets caught flush?
              So Jacobs hits harder than lemieux now?

Comment

Jacobs is just talking, he doesn't have the courage to step in the ring with GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
                  So Jacobs hits harder than lemieux now?
                  My opinion, yes and Jacobs delivery is much better when you add his speed, boxing ability and power.

Lemieux was a one trick pony who had the inability to box. Jacobs delivers his shots much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    Jacobs is just talking, he doesn't have the courage to step in the ring with GGG.
                    What makes you say this?

It's a bit of an unfair double edge sword. If they say they don't step want to step in the ring with GGG, they're scared. If they say they do want to step in the ring with GGG, they're still scared.

Comment

I guarantee you, that Jacobs will be thinking purely defensively before the first round even ends. GGG has a way of breaking an opponents spirit before he breaks them down physically.

It will take more than someone like Jacobs to beat him. Jacobs is a good fighter, but nothing GGG has not seen before. It will take a special fighter to beat him, a fighter who is smart and defensively gifted.

Comment

Working...
                      X