No announcement yet.

The Official: "One Time" Thurman vs "Showtime" Porter Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• imma have to switch my pick and go with thurman and his musical instruments.

seems like he has the higher ceiling than porter.

Comment

• Porter's getting destroyed.

Comment

• Originally posted by WSSD View Post
          thurman's body is like khan and donaire. no matter how much work they put in, it doesnt show.
          Disagree, he was pretty ripped in the Diaz fight, I just think he gained too much weight during the injury layoff period, he admitted eating pizzas all day . It's my only concern for him in this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
            Disagree, he was pretty ripped in the Diaz fight, I just think he gained too much weight during the injury layoff period, he admitted eating pizzas all day . It's my only concern for him in this fight.
            Thurman always puts on weight between fights. He already looks in good shape, the second last week of camp is usually the most intense and when you drop most of your weight, he should be completely ripped by the end of the week.

He never has a problem with weight, we've seen him come in at like 145 quite a few times, against Zaveck, Karass, Diaz etc.

Comment

• Part Deux

Comment

Porter's getting destroyed.
                We'll see. I see Thurman's chin and body getting plowed like a one of Bill Cosby's dates.

Comment

• 64% picking Thurman. I don't know. Can you really have confidence in a One Time's chin and body? Porter is a pit bull -- i see him ravaging Thurman. Thurman gets wobbled and taken to the brink by c-level boxers.

Comment

Porter's getting destroyed.
                    Thurman isn't gonna know which headbutt hit him, he's toast.

Comment

• Originally posted by punchr View Post
                      64% picking Thurman. I don't know. Can you really have confidence in a One Time's chin and body? Porter is a pit bull -- i see him ravaging Thurman. Thurman gets wobbled and taken to the brink by c-level boxers.
                      Shawn Porter drew with Julio Diaz and by most accounts should have lost.

Comment

Working...
                      X