Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "One Time" Thurman vs "Showtime" Porter Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porter is going to destroy his body...TKO.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Bogotazo View Post
        Is this from the guy who spammed message boards everywhere talking about how Mayweather would fare worse than Marquez versus Pacquiao? Kept talking about angles and absolutely refused to acknowledge anyone mentioning reach? Ahh fun times.

Comment

• **** yeah, this is this weekend. Can't wait.

Comment

• I was thinking of doing a parlay that included Porter over Thurman, but the results for this poll are making me nervous.

Comment

• 4 days left.

when friends become foes

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Is this from the guy who spammed message boards everywhere talking about how Mayweather would fare worse than Marquez versus Pacquiao? Kept talking about angles and absolutely refused to acknowledge anyone mentioning reach? Ahh fun times.
                Sounds like an inaccurate version of the arguments that occurred. I argued that Floyd wouldn't be able to use the same tactics Marquez did, and he didn't (with a few exceptions). Though I'd say Marquez 3 was a better performance, and that was against a fresher Pacquiao.

But that's all irrelevant; do you have any thoughts on the video?

Comment

• Decided I am going with Thurman by decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bogotazo View Post
                    Sounds like an inaccurate version of the arguments that occurred. I argued that Floyd wouldn't be able to use the same tactics Marquez did, and he didn't (with a few exceptions). Though I'd say Marquez 3 was a better performance, and that was against a fresher Pacquiao.

But that's all irrelevant; do you have any thoughts on the video?
                    Nah, it's pretty damn accurant. So hell no, I didn't watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by RINGG View Post
                      Decided I am going with Thurman by decision.
                      Don't bank on Thurman; he has the chin and body of a journeyman. Porter is going to maul him.

Comment

Working...
                      X