Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pascal: Kovalev is a Racist, a Liar, Cheap With His Funds!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    We know he's a racist and a liar, but the "cheap" accusation is a bit unfounded.
    What did he lie about??? And I don't think he's a racist. I think he'll KYTFO no matter what race you are!

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
      If Pascal dies that night is it a hate crime then? Since kovalev will be trying extra hard to murder him? what if he hits him after the bell in a flurry and then pascal dies? when does it become a hate crime.
      It could be a hate crime I guess??? Pascal is Black and Kov's hates him?? And is going to murder him. They better have someone else besides Roach throw in the towel for Pascal. And make sure he's has at least a dozen!

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
        I do think Kovalev is a racist. I don't know if he's a liar. I could care less if he's cheap with his funds.
        BS! And I'll say the same thing about Floyd! You PC guys got too thin of skin.

That's a cop-out for someone trying to make up excuses...

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
          How is he a wronged victim for simply pointing out the truth that Kovalev is a racist pig?
          Who the guy that says "bet on black"? Who is the guy that said he didn't want to fight Stevenson because "he's black like me"? A white fighter saying either of those things would've been labelled a racist.

It's the same thing with the steroids, Bernard Hopkins was a steroid user as far as Pascal is concerned, Kovalev is a steroid user, but who is the guy that rushes to hire the steroid chemist? yep, good old JP himself.

That's the problem with Pascal, he's a hypocrite guilty of everything he accuses others of but still wants to play the victim. He's full of it and could cry for Canada until the cows come home. Well let him cry on January 30th.
          Last edited by Weebler I; 12-21-2015, 09:03 PM.

Comment

... but stevenson does look like a monkey (black people should stop crying when compared to monkeys)

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarian View Post
              ... but stevenson does look like a monkey (black people should stop crying when compared to monkeys)
              What a 3rd post. You're likely very smart in real life.

Comment

Calling Kovalev "Kovy" repeatedly, when they are supposed to be hated opponents vs. each other is just plain weird.

Also, if Kovalev did actually back out on a bet (if this is not only hype and hearsay that is), then yes, he is a liar. A person who has no word, has no value, at least some people like moi think this way. Why publicly say yes to something serious like a bet , if you are not going to go through with it? If this really happened, he should have said that he doesn't like placing bets from the get go. I'm sure that if he backed out, he has already lost a lot of fans.

Regardless, it's very mediocre to bet on not being knocked out in a certain round, what a loser Pascal is! If he is so sure he can defeat Kovalev, why not bet on WINNING the fight, either by undisputed decision or even a KO?

What's worse between racist, liar and cheap? That's really a tough one. Personally, I think that being cheap is the least bad of all three, because he can do whatever he wants with his money and in the end, he will only be harmed by it, because for instance he will surely get poor service and maybe spit in his food at restaurants, or will be treated less nice than other people that are more generous than him.

But being a liar and a racist... no way, I just wouldn't want to have to deal with a person like this ever, I mean on a friendship level or in a marriage. I am sorry for his wife if he has one, if she married him thinking he was a nice person (being a kick-ass successful athlete or any other type of very successful personality does not automatically mean the person is a nice one, unfortunately).

Sorry, too much blabbering here, I don't even understand why this fight will take place again, when Pascal was clearly beaten and in fact he could have been damaged for good? Who will be to blame if that is the case, I mean a disgrace happens in that fight? Kovalev, despite being allegedly a racist and possibly a total jerk and all, will only be doing his job as a professional boxer, even if he sends his opponent to the hospital and causes irreparable physical or mental damage, that's all!!!
                Last edited by sterilizer; 12-21-2015, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                  I'd smirk if Pascal died in the ring like Creed
                  Shut up b!tch I'd smirk if your mom died.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' Bo Peep View Post
                    Well I don't know about you but after a couple years on NSB I am openly racist. Live with it.
                    You're a failing mexican rapper that goes by the rap name lil bo peep

Live with that

BWaHAHahahahaaHAHahahaHAHaahaHA!!

Comment

Pascal is getting ****ed up

Comment

Working...
                      X