Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pascal: Kovalev is a Racist, a Liar, Cheap With His Funds!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pascal: Kovalev is a Racist, a Liar, Cheap With His Funds!

Kovy has continuously ran his mouth in the media about me and the fight is approaching. Kovy has constantly trolled me on social media on how he plans to end my career. His actions by posting a monkey to represent Adonis Stevenson, the current WBC champion, is not only derogatory, but has no place in our society in 2015.

By the way Kovy, Aducknis Chickenson is not a monkey but a chicken. He is our national chicken in Canada.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Kovalev will KO Pascal
    Kovalev will KO da Supermang
    Kovalev will KO Ward

It twill be Gooooooooooddddddddddd

Comment

Pascal is ungreatful

First! Pascal should spend more time Christmas shopping for a nice gift for Kovalev. He's getting a nice payday which quite frankly he hasn't really earned. Getting your butt beat doesn't make you the great uncrowned champion Pascal thinks he is. Frankly, I don't believe Pascal really believes anything that's coming out of his mouth he's trying to just sell tickets to his beat down.

Comment

Originally posted by bluemax View Post
        First! Pascal should spend more time Christmas shopping for a nice gift for Kovalev. He's getting a nice payday which quite frankly he hasn't really earned. Getting your butt beat doesn't make you the great uncrowned champion Pascal thinks he is. Frankly, I don't believe Pascal really believes anything that's coming out of his mouth he's trying to just sell tickets to his beat down.

Did you wonder why Kovalev the champion is travelling to Pascal's home country for the SECOND time?

Comment

If Kovalev is a racist then I'm a racist. BTW he is going to whoop the black off your ass again. Ban me now racist, racist

Comment

Who gives a fuck, War Kovalev!

Comment

Kovalev should just call Montreal home for all his fights.

Comment

Pascal is cashing in the most shameful way possible. Trying to place bets on what round he'll be knocked out in while building a racial feud lmao. Have some dignity you fool.

Comment

blah, blah, blah! why does pascal sound so desperate? i mean not only is he getting a beating but he is also getting a nice payday for such! Kovalev is all bu$ine$ so good look with your mind games! sit back and enjoy the whooping!

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                    If Kovalev is a racist then I'm a racist. BTW he is going to whoop the black off your ass again. Ban me now racist, racist
                    Judging from a lot of your posts you definitely qualify.

Comment

Working...
                    X