Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pascal: Kovalev is a Racist, a Liar, Cheap With His Funds!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want Kovalev to put Pascal in a coma.

We saw what Kovalev did to the last guys who talked **** about him, Sillakh and Agnew.
    Last edited by VG_Addict; 12-21-2015, 06:21 PM.

Comment

I do think Kovalev is a racist. I don't know if he's a liar. I could care less if he's cheap with his funds.

Comment

Please shut the **** up

Comment

It will sad and hilarious if Kovalev actually gets out to sleep by Pascal this time around. The p4p lists are simply going to put some other European on the list and drop Ward to number 10.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Judging from a lot of your posts you definitely qualify.
            The most cowardly thing a person can do nowadays is cry racism... figured it was only a matter of time before this cry baby did it...

I'd smirk if Pascal died in the ring like Creed...nothing lower than a race-card abuser...

Comment

Why should Pascal stay silent? Because Kovalev fans don't want the truth to come out? We all know how Kovalev feels about blacks. This is no secret, most of his fans already know this. But for some reason they still want to keep it under wraps, but why?

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                Why should Pascal stay silent? Because Kovalev fans don't want the truth to come out? We all know how Kovalev feels about blacks. This is no secret, most of his fans already know this. But for some reason they still want to keep it under wraps, but why?
                You have pics up of Malcolm X during his Nation days... you know what they stood for? I guess you're racist too..

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
                  I want Kovalev to put Pascal in a coma.

We saw what Kovalev did to the last guys who talked **** about him, Sillakh and Agnew.
                  lol I don't, I quite like Jean but he is a complete tit in the build-up to fights, always trying to assume the wronged victim role. Kovalev will make him a victim if that's what he really wants.

Originally posted by Brickyardigan View Post
                  It will sad and hilarious if Kovalev actually gets out to sleep by Pascal this time around. The p4p lists are simply going to put some other European on the list and drop Ward to number 10.
                  Like Ward should be on it anyway, one fight in 3 years against the #25 SMW at 172

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                    You have pics up of Malcolm X during his Nation days... you know what they stood for? I guess you're racist too..
                    I know exactly what he stood for, you apparently do not. Now stop trying to deflect. It looks as though your entire account is dedicated to a guy you can't stand. Retiring undefeated must be hurting you.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                      lol I don't, I quite like Jean but he is a complete tit in the build-up to fights, always trying to assume the wronged victim role. Kovalev will make him a victim if that's what he really wants.
                      How is he a wronged victim for simply pointing out the truth that Kovalev is a racist pig?

Comment

Working...
                      X