Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo Alvarez deserves a fight with Rosado without criticism.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrjam7 View Post
    i see people do not like the choice of rosado !! but i also dont see people naming other people? personally i dont mind as long as he fights GGG !! people seem they want nelo to fight a killer !! should we also hold GGG to the same stander for his next fight ?
    How about anyone in the top 10 at middleweight or,or

Charlo
    Andrade

Why the **** even mention Rosado??he has 1 win in 3 years

Comment

Nope. Can't agree with that.

Comment

As of right now, Rosado isn't rated in the top 40.... and hasn't met any requirement to make it into the top 15, so should be good

Comment

He should just fight Sergio Mora or Tureano Johnson.

Although I wouldn't be upset with a Rosado fight before Golovkin. Plus it gives Rosado a payday before he gets his face destroyed in the ring.

Daniel Geale probably the best option

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
            As long if it's not on PPV in May. Also they better stack the crap out the card as well, golden boy are trapped there isn't any legit opponents for Canelo at this point at the 155 Caneloweight.

Hope we get GGG-Canelo in September
            of course it will be on ppv dont kid yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
              Since 2013, Canelo has fought Trout, Mayweather, Angulo, Lara, Kirkland, and Cotto. Majority of those fights were actual challenges. How many boxers have fought harder/similar challenges since 2013? A fight with Rosado will also have the Mex/PR rivalry attached to it.

Why is it wrong if Canelo fights Rosado, especially if he fights GGG after?
              I got no problem with it.

Onliest thing I have against Canelo (and I had it against Cotto as well, so unbunch those panties) is that if he's gonna' be claiming to be defending the lineal mw championship (or any championship for that matter), there should be no catchweight skulduggery. Other than that, as long as GGG gets his shot within the next year or two, I got no beef and in most cases (maybe all?) you'll find me on the Canelo warwagon.

Comment

Totally agree with this, but i wouldn't mind him going after BJS first doe. If Ward could take 2/3 fights before fighting Kovalev then i have no problem with Canelo fighting Rosado or BJS before fighting GGG.

Comment

Kirkland and Angulo both turned out to be very easy nights. He isn't on a run of hard fights that he needs a break from. Rosado would be an absolute **** opponent for Alvarez and he would deservedly be criticized.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    It kills me people who ****ted on Mayweather religiously try to act like fighters who have done less deserve something...Rosado is bottom of the barrel garbage and Canelo should fight him??? WTF???????????
                    No joke, far from a Mayweather fan but this jackass is one of those "Mayweather ducks everyone" posters who thinks every fight Mayweather ever had didn't deserve credit for some reason or another. But Rosado is fine for Canelo.

Give me a break.

Comment

I Would like to see this fight, cuz Rosado is a big mofo and i want to see if Canelo do alright & to see if he's power can hurt GGG, because he didn't do shyt to Cotto and Cotto was WAY smaller than him.

Comment

Working...
                      X