Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo Alvarez deserves a fight with Rosado without criticism.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this a joke? Of course he doesn't, that is unless of course you're a Canela dyck rider who doesn't hold the guy accountable for anything he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
      Do people realize how bad Rosado is? I mean he's probably not even a top 100 mw
      Exactly..he is pure garbage

Comment

It kills me people who ****ted on Mayweather religiously try to act like fighters who have done less deserve something...Rosado is bottom of the barrel garbage and Canelo should fight him??? WTF???????????

Comment

Canelo gonna wreck Rosado. I don't like him so I guess I'll watch Ginger smash but then they gonna start up with all that PR Mex **** and we just lose with Cotto. I'm suppose to now watch ninjas steam roll and abuse us with Nelo Rose match up??? Nah...... Lol

Comment

lol Can all we all cool our shit?! Nothing has happened yet... Swear.

Comment

Please, a fight with Rosado is a total joke.

I'm not against Canelo taking a somewhat soft touch as he just won the MW title and is lined up to fight GGG, but Gabe Rosado???

Comment

i see people do not like the choice of rosado !! but i also dont see people naming other people? personally i dont mind as long as he fights GGG !! people seem they want nelo to fight a killer !! should we also hold GGG to the same stander for his next fight ?

Comment

The annoying part is he's going to drag Rosado down to 155.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    It kills me people who ****ted on Mayweather religiously try to act like fighters who have done less deserve something...Rosado is bottom of the barrel garbage and Canelo should fight him??? WTF???????????
                    He deserved it doe, he gets beat the Fuk up by everybody he earned his shot.. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      He deserved it doe, he gets beat the Fuk up by everybody he earned his shot.. Lol
                      And wasn't he in Creed or that other boxing movie? He a "movie star" now though!

Comment

Working...
                      X