Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo Alvarez deserves a fight with Rosado without criticism.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
    I agree with regular HBO, I wouldn't pay for it on PPV. Who would you like for Canelo to fight before GGG?

He's not too bad. He's a warrior and Canelo's fanbase likes those type of fights. What are 20 MWs he can fight?

I understand what you mean with being the lineal champ but he's had a tough run, one semi easy fight before his most difficult with GGG isn't bad in my opinion.

Really? Us hardcore boxing fans are the cheapest mofos.

He gets one fight where he would be the favorite with Rosado but what about the last couple of fights and the next one into the lions den?

How many of them were better than a prime Lara, Trout, and GGG(if he fights him next)? Also, you guys put Floyd on that pedestal. Who on that list you could honestly say was a prime good fighter? He waited for a lot of those guys to get their prime taken out of them.

You do the same damn thing with DLH. You give props to Mayweather for beating "names".

Can you name me boxers that had a tough run like Canelo's since 2013?

Who then?

And if he fights him at 160?

I'd like to see him fight Charlo one day. You're acting like Rosado will be a grand win for Canelo. Aren't you ok for Canelo to fight GGG?

I agree with no catch weight.

And the rest weren't easy fights. Like I said, if Canelo were to of had a majority of weak opposition since 2013, I'd criticize it too but it's not the case.

I give Mayweather credit, just not the credit the stans give him.

It seems the smart ones know where I'm coming from. If Canelo continues to milk it more and doesn't fight GGG after, then I'd be pissed.

I wouldn't pay for it. Regular HBO for me only.

How do we even know Berto is better than Rosado? That's an opinion. Both are exciting though and people want excitement.

That's how the new era is, the diva-like boxers don't fight as often. But that's Canelo's problem if he faces GGG who's been active, not mine.

Well I'll be damn!

GBP and HBO won't have a problem with Rosado being PR.

And Canelo's run included Cotto, Lara, Trout, and Floyd himself. If it's on regular HBO, no reason to ***** son. He's fighting GGG next(hopefully), someone who Floyd didn't dare to challenge himself to fight against.
    why would Floyd fight GGG?? how does that even make sense??? Canelo is far larger then Mayweather and younger...you are showing how biased you really are

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      why would Floyd fight GGG?? how does that even make sense??? Canelo is far larger then Mayweather and younger...you are showing how biased you really are
      Biased? Really? Do you REALLY want to play that game?

Comment

Biased? Really? Do you REALLY want to play that game?
        Lets go................

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          Lets go................
          You give credit to Mayweather for the Mosley, Pacquiao, Cotto, DLH himself and others but not DLH wins against Whitaker and Chavez?

You judge unequally.

You go on Twitter threatening people's lives because they disrespected Floyd. Really?

Only took one post.
          Last edited by Mr.Fantastic; 12-22-2015, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Since 2013, Canelo has fought Trout, Mayweather, Angulo, Lara, Kirkland, and Cotto. Majority of those fights were actual challenges. How many boxers have fought harder/similar challenges since 2013? A fight with Rosado will also have the Mex/PR rivalry attached to it.

Why is it wrong if Canelo fights Rosado, especially if he fights GGG after?
            My god! Just look at that resume! That has HOF written all over.

I agree, if Cotto was fighting cripples, the Taino God can do whatever he pleases.

Let's do this... Canelo vs. Rosado. That would be 4 Puerto Ricans under Canelo's belt! I told all of you... CANELO IS THE NEW GODFATHER OF PUERTO RICO!

Comment

No. You know Canelo is going to be a twice a year fighter locking down May and September, PPV exclusive, that's how he's being moved. I don't want 1 of his 2 fights per year to be against Gabe who frankly isn't that good. I love Gabe's heart, he'll bring it all 12 rounds, he'll make it scrappy, and he may even dust up Canelo, but the guy just isn't that good.

Comment

if its one thing i know for a fact its that larry is not biased. hell i don't even know who his favorite fighter is. it could be anyone. that's how unbiased he is.

Comment

You give credit to Mayweather for the Mosley, Pacquiao, Cotto, DLH himself and others but not DLH wins against Whitaker and Chavez?

You judge unequally.

You go on Twitter threatening people's lives because they disrespected Floyd. Really?

Only took one post.
                  WBC is rules is that Canelo must fight a Top 15 guy right , where look at #3 , He can make 155

Comment

This is like fighting Rod Salka. Stop it.

Comment

Working...
                    X