Collapse
No announcement yet.

I like Guerrero to pull off the upset over Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guerrero doesn't stand a chance. danny is a solid 147lber. guerrero's in for another beating.

Comment

Originally posted by Juicy J View Post
      I agree All those fights took something out of him. But out of those 3 fights, I believe guerrero may not have known what to expect from kamegai or martinez. They were seen as tuneups over nobody's, but they came to fight.
      Guerrero was fully prepared for thurman but keith is just on another level. He'll be fully prepared for garcia, who I don't believe is on the same level as keith at ww.
      I agree , sometimes fighters take it easy when they come back from a hard fights to recover, and end up underestimating a live opponent, could be the case for Martinez and Kamegai, i think Kamegai surprised everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Juicy J View Post
        He lost to thurman and probably should have lost to martinez last time out. But I think guerrero is highly motivated for this one and with his rugged style will be a problem for danny, who hasn't exactly looked great in recent fights either. Hopefully it's a great fight whoever wins
        I would take Guerrero in a second with good odds in Vegas. My feeling is that these guys are evenly matched. Garcia has more power and Guerrero has more output, both guys have looked better and worse on occasion. With a veritable 50 50 this one is ripe for a good bet.

Comment

Whats faster, the Ghost getting knocked out or his receding hairline

Comment

Guerrero is war torn and taking the fight to Garcia is exactly what he wants

Comment

I would take the Guerrero that beat Berto or fought Floyd over Garcia but not the present day version.

Comment

If the Ghost uses his jab and straight left, he should be able to outbox Garcia. I think he'll try to make it ugly though and just make things harder on himself.

Comment

Working...
                X