No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko is not shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Ok you posted two boxrec sources. 2 long fights and what? Did you watch these fights?

McCallum was dancing for most of the fight, gave an inexperienced collins a soapy eye, but it was in no way a beat down or a war. So why bring it up? It was a boxing lesson.

And Reggie Johnson Seriously. That was a cagey affair.

So again, I'm asking in which fights Collins took anywhere near the punishment Benn and Eubank took off each other, Eubank in the Watson fights and Benn in one of the biggest wars of all times against McLellan and against Sugarboy Malinga?

That just didn't happen, despite Collins having a come forward style.
    Yes, I've seen those fights and other Collins fights. He did take more punishment than Eubank.

You overrate both Eubank and Benn for some reason. Eubank wasn't shot at age 27, he just was never all that good. He didn't look any different against Collins than he did against Benn.

You say Eubank was shot at age 27 while anybody who says Klitschko is shot at age 40 is "******". It seems you are making an excuse for Eubank's losses to Collins, who you consider inferior. At the same time, because you are a Fury fan, you deny that Klitschko is a shot fighter so as to elevate Fury.

Klitschko has been through 20 years of grueling training camps where he pushes himself to the limit, which included many hundreds of hours of sparring. He had many amateur fights before that. A human body can take only so much. Also, Klitschko was brutally stopped three times.

I've watched all of Klitschko's fights, and it's been obvious to me he's slowing down for years. He's come to rely more and more on clinching and fighting at a distance, because he's not nearly as quick anymore. He still has power, but all his other skills have eroded.

He's looked old and faded in recent fights, but the first fight he looked completely shot is the Fury fight. Klitschko just can't get the punches off anymore, not even against a big target like Fury.

There's actually a big difference in the current shot age 40 version of Klitschko and the faster prime version. Here's the younger Klitschko:

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

There's actually a big difference in the current shot age 40 version of Klitschko and the faster prime version. Here's the younger Klitschko:

So that's Prime Wlad?

The guy who got flattened twice in quick succession

Comment

• Why is this guy suddenly talking about Eubank and Benn?

Almost as surreal as when he suggested I was a Johnny Nelson fanboy and then suggested that I was actually Johnny

Freedom. is seriously the most weird insecure **** I've ever come across in any walk of life

Comment

Yes, I've seen those fights and other Collins fights. He did take more punishment than Eubank.

You overrate both Eubank and Benn for some reason. Eubank wasn't shot at age 27, he just was never all that good. He didn't look any different against Collins than he did against Benn.

You say Eubank was shot at age 27 while anybody who says Klitschko is shot at age 40 is "******". It seems you are making an excuse for Eubank's losses to Collins, who you consider inferior. At the same time, because you are a Fury fan, you deny that Klitschko is a shot fighter so as to elevate Fury.

Klitschko has been through 20 years of grueling training camps where he pushes himself to the limit, which included many hundreds of hours of sparring. He had many amateur fights before that. A human body can take only so much. Also, Klitschko was brutally stopped three times.

I've watched all of Klitschko's fights, and it's been obvious to me he's slowing down for years. He's come to rely more and more on clinching and fighting at a distance, because he's not nearly as quick anymore. He still has power, but all his other skills have eroded.

He's looked old and faded in recent fights, but the first fight he looked completely shot is the Fury fight. Klitschko just can't get the punches off anymore, not even against a big target like Fury.

So now the 2001 Klitschko is the prime version? The one that went on to get stopped by Sanders and Brewster, not the guy that jabbed and clinched his way through fights for the last decade.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
            so you didn't read it, yet it was an embarrassing post with nothing worthwhile in it ?

i demolished the idea that carl froch had a better career than andre ward. demolished it. it's a dumb thing to say, and you said it.

on a beach in thailand doe
            was with the hookers doe

but nah for real, brih, make sure the prostutites are standing in good light so you can check for an adams apple. some of them have pretty faces.
            Dude, no one thought you demolished anything

I saw that you wrote me a 10 paragraph post and the first 90% was centered around Bute - A guy ranked above Ward when Froch took him out. A guy Ward didn't want to fight.

he crap doe. Delvin rodrigues doe.

Froch has a deeper resume than Andre "tune-up" Ward.

Comment

• Not shot, but definitely post-prime.

Comment

He definitely did not. Overrate them? Because I think they were better than Collins? They beat better fighters than Collins in their careers! Far far better!

I didn't say he was shot, I said he was over the hill. He was shot against Carl Thompson.

Obviously Klitschko isn't shot that's a completely laughable statement. He hasn't taken much punishment in 10 years. He's just not prime. As I've been saying for 3 years.

There's a HUGE difference between being shot and being past your prime.

Yeah I agree he's looked old and faded. Never didn't agree.

Still wasn't shot.

Comment

• Bump.

Wladimir still beats every HW apart from Tyson Fury.

Comment

Working...
                  X