No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko is not shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Wladimir always pulls the trigger doe. He is always in there winging power punches. I've never seen Wlad paw at opponents like that and refuse to release the right hand until later in the fight.

Remember his slugfests with Haye, Ibragimov and Chambers? Oh how I long for the days of "Prime Wladimir"

your rhetoric seems to always go back to the idea that you think klitschko was prime when he fought fury.

he threw more than twice the amount of total punches against haye that he did against fury. you can attribute that to the great tyson fury if you want. it will be you and the brits. the rest of us recognize that wladimir klitschko was 40 years old and had been slipping arguably since emanuel steward died several years ago. he was shot by the time fury got to him.

have fun thinking that fury got the best klitshcko. i havenn't seen you once recognize how far he'd deteriorated. concession is the lifeblood of arguing. i can't take you seriously if you're a fanboy. it's not logical to discount the deterioration. i can't make a horse drink.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
      your rhetoric seems to always go back to the idea that you think klitschko was prime when he fought fury.

he threw more than twice the amount of total punches against haye that he did against fury. you can attribute that to the great tyson fury if you want. it will be you and the brits. the rest of us recognize that wladimir klitschko was 40 years old and had been slipping arguably since emanuel steward died several years ago. he was shot by the time fury got to him.

have fun thinking that fury got the best klitshcko. i havenn't seen you once recognize how far he'd deteriorated. concession is the lifeblood of arguing. i can't take you seriously if you're a fanboy. it's not logical to discount the deterioration. i can't make a horse drink.
      My rhetoric is that I've watched Wladimir Klitschko for over a decade so I'm familiar with how he fights

I know Fat Yanks have the attention span of goldfish and you especially have an inferiority complex when it comes to Brits achieving success in boxing but you're being disingenuous when you claim that Wladimir has dramatically changed.

None of your fighters could get the job done so I understand your urge to downplay Fury's victory. Like I said, we'd never have heard the end of how great Beyonce Windmiller was if he'd beaten Wladimir.

We still have to read you prattle on about Ward beating Froch. Froch must've been shot that night because he threw and landed far less punches than he did in other fights. Makes sense now.

Comment

My rhetoric is that I've watched Wladimir Klitschko for over a decade so I'm familiar with how he fights

I know Fat Yanks have the attention span of goldfish and you especially have an inferiority complex when it comes to Brits achieving success in boxing but you're being disingenuous when you claim that Wladimir has dramatically changed.

None of your fighters could get the job done so I understand your urge to downplay Fury's victory. Like I said, we'd never have heard the end of how great Beyonce Windmiller was if he'd beaten Wladimir.

We still have to read you prattle on about Ward beating Froch. Froch must've been shot that night because he threw and landed far less punches than he did in other fights. Makes sense now.
        Now, you gotta pull Nationalism into the picture. That's pathetic!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
          Now, you gotta pull Nationalism into the picture. That's pathetic!
          Not only have you never watched Wladimir Klitschko fight but you apparently haven't read any of New England's posts either.

The guy has developed an extremely unhealthy obsession with "trolling Brits lolz" over the past few years.

Comment

Not only have you never watched Wladimir Klitschko fight but you apparently haven't read any of New England's posts either.

The guy has developed an extremely unhealthy obsession with "trolling Brits lolz" over the past few years.
            Be the bigger man Dirk! All joking aside, this is boxing and no sport including boxing has it ever been a sport for the aging (aside from Golf). Klitchko is damn near 40 and to believe a near 40 year old man is the same physically as he was two years ago would be just moronic.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
              Be the bigger man Dirk! All joking aside, this is boxing and no sport including boxing has it ever been a sport for the aging (aside from Golf). Klitchko is damn near 40 and to believe a near 40 year old man is the same physically as he was two years ago would be just moronic.
              What incredible physical feats was Wladimir pulling off two years ago?

Leaning all over fat undersized bum Povetkin in one of the most god awful fights in the history of HW boxing?

Comment

• Obviously Wlad isn't prime, but he's no worse now than he was a year ago, when all the same fans calling him shot now were saying he was at his best because of knocking out a garbage fighter like Pulev.

Comment

that's definitely what this is. it's a manifestation of an inferiority complex. boxing in america is inferior to boxing in britain. it always has been! you guys have historically produced the better boxers, and it is no different today.

fury was so f#cking good, and wladimir was so f#cking prime, that it's got me scared. i'm afraid.

ross purrity and lamon brewster, who beat klitschko in his prime, are american jorneymen, but i've got some kind of inferiority complex because fury beat him when was 39

am i insecure because he beat tony thompson and bryant jennings? two guys who started boxing when they were grown men?

Comment

disagreeing with people who think carl froch had a better career than andre ward is definitely trolling.

are you not the guy who had a dome thread about his coke fueled, 48 hour, midweek tirade against american fighters?

dirk....

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                      that's definitely what this is. it's a manifestation of an inferiority complex. boxing in america is inferior to boxing in britain. it always has been! you guys have historically produced the better boxers, and it is no different today.

fury was so f#cking good, and wladimir was so f#cking prime, that it's got me scared. i'm afraid.

ross purrity and lamon brewster, who beat klitschko in his prime, are american jorneymen, but i've got some kind of inferiority complex because fury beat him when was 39

am i insecure because he beat tony thompson and bryant jennings? two guys who started boxing when they were grown men?
                      "Historically"

Must be hard clinging onto past glories with those dino-arms of yours.

Comment

Working...
                      X