Wladimir Klitschko is not shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    "Historically"

Must be hard clinging onto past glories with those dino-arms of yours.

floyd mayweather's p4p run was a long, long time ago.

how many times a day do you talk about my body?

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
      floyd mayweather's p4p run was a long, long time ago.

how many times a day do you talk about my body?
      Unfortunately that image is seared into my soul for eternity.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Unfortunately that image is seared into my soul for eternity.....

i'd give you my instagram if i dind't think there was a slight chance you were a psycho.

your kind can't get guns, or afford plane tickets, but you'd run an internet smear campaign to rule them all

how old are you, anyway? i've always been curious. annie is 43. no joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
          are you not teh guy who told me he didn't read one of my posts about froch because it was too detailed?

i talked quite a bit about boxing in my posts. i typically do. now i'm "only trolling" because i say things based in reality that hurt your feelings?

the fact taht you guys change your standards completely for british fighters and don't recognize it is going to become the running joke of NSB. fury fans appear to be the new fanboys. i don't expect it to last long, because fury isn't very good. didn't look great beating klitshcko, or anybody else.

you and the brits can go ahead and be the only people who think klitshcko wasn't shot. he's at the very end of his career! you are the new cotto fans. enjoy it
          Dude, I was on a beach in Thailand for one. Secondly, we were discussing who had the best resume of Ward and Froch, I listed Froch's best wins and asked you to list wards. In typical fashion you spent 6 paragraphs exclusively telling me why Bute was crap before bringing up the greatness of delvin Rodriguez or whatever 'tune up' fight Ward had that year. That's why I didn't read it. It was an embarrassing post.

Yes and I responded to that bit - where's your response to mine. Again, you're comparing Wlad from 8-10 years ago to the one we've seen today, discounting everything that happened in between as if it never happened.

You kind of alluding to Wlad being injured or being way too old, but he picked up his punch output a lot in the last couple of rounds. Hmm. Doesn't really go with your ideas.

What standards exactly? I hear a lot of noise, but the words don't mean anything. Which standards have I changed exactly? I'm looking for it.

Only an idiot will say Klitschko is shot. He's not in his prime anymore. We all knew that before the Fury fight Only the Klitschko fans said he was the best he's ever been. I said he looked sluggish and slow for the last 2-3 years.

But he was definitely not shot. That's the typical fickle mind of a boxing fan

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Dude, I was on a beach in Thailand for one. Secondly, we were discussing who had the best resume of Ward and Froch, I listed Froch's best wins and asked you to list wards. In typical fashion you spent 6 paragraphs exclusively telling me why Bute was crap before bringing up the greatness of delvin Rodriguez or whatever 'tune up' fight Ward had that year. That's why I didn't read it. It was an embarrassing post.

Yes and I responded to that bit - where's your response to mine. Again, you're comparing Wlad from 8-10 years ago to the one we've seen today, discounting everything that happened in between as if it never happened.

You kind of alluding to Wlad being injured or being way too old, but he picked up his punch output a lot in the last couple of rounds. Hmm. Doesn't really go with your ideas.

What standards exactly? I hear a lot of noise, but the words don't mean anything. Which standards have I changed exactly? I'm looking for it.

Only an idiot will say Klitschko is shot. He's not in his prime anymore. We all knew that before the Fury fight Only the Klitschko fans said he was the best he's ever been. I said he looked sluggish and slow for the last 2-3 years.

Remember this post:

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            I don't think Collins, even for his wins against worn-out Benn and over the hill Eubank was as great as those two.

But the two also made each other great.
            So Benn was "worn out" and Collins was prime despite them being the same age?

And age 27 Eubank was "over the hill" when he fought age 29 Collins (who had actually been in more wars and taken more punishment in his career because of his aggressive come-forward style)?

But age 39 (nearly 40) Klitschko is not "worn out" or "over the hill" when he fights age 27 Fury?
            Last edited by The Hammer; 12-08-2015, 09:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              Remember this post:

So Benn was "worn out" and Collins was prime despite them being the same age?

And age 27 Eubank was "over the hill" when he fought age 29 Collins (who had actually been in more wars and taken more punishment in his career because of his aggressive come-forward style)?

But age 39 (nearly 40) Klitschko is not "worn out" or "over the hill" when he fights age 27 Fury?
              In which fights did Collins take a lot of punishment? Please elaborate on that.

I don't think age has anything to do with it. Eubank had had a string of extremely bad performances where he should have taken losses before his fight with Collins.

Benn had been in many wars. It's not all about age.

I have said for a long time that Klitschko was past his prime. I have no problem with that - I said that before the Povetkin fight! But he's not shot.

He hasn't been in any wars and hasn't taken anywhere near the amount of punishment the likes of Benn or Eubank had at the stages I was mentioning, despite being much younger than Klitschko.

But it's just a credit to Klitschko that he managed to stay on top for so long.

Comment

• Hayden took his legs.

Fury took his soul.

Comment

In which fights did Collins take a lot of punishment? Please elaborate on that.
                  Most of them, because of his come-forward style.

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php?title=Fight:4053

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php?title=Fight:6072

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    Ok you posted two boxrec sources. 2 long fights and what? Did you watch these fights?

McCallum was dancing for most of the fight, gave an inexperienced collins a soapy eye, but it was in no way a beat down or a war. So why bring it up? It was a boxing lesson.

And Reggie Johnson Seriously. That was a cagey affair.

So again, I'm asking in which fights Collins took anywhere near the punishment Benn and Eubank took off each other, Eubank in the Watson fights and Benn in one of the biggest wars of all times against McLellan and against Sugarboy Malinga?

That just didn't happen, despite Collins having a come forward style.

Comment

so you didn't read it, yet it was an embarrassing post with nothing worthwhile in it ?

i demolished the idea that carl froch had a better career than andre ward. demolished it. it's a dumb thing to say, and you said it.

on a beach in thailand doe
                      was with the hookers doe

but nah for real, brih, make sure the prostutites are standing in good light so you can check for an adams apple. some of them have pretty faces.

Comment

Working...
                      X