"Froch doesn't need the money" vs "Khan is ****** to turn down $5 million"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Why is Khan even relevant to Froch?

Enough with the passive-aggressive ****, you guys can't stand Froch. It's so obvious
    What a load of bollocks, I liked Froch until after the first Groves fight since then he's become increasingly annoying. I respect him now but that's it. His "too big, too strong" shenanigans also makes me

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
      Well ok but still, khan lost to only the futire King.
      No Froch's only clear defeat was to the clear best at 168.

Garcia has gone on to look not so great recently.

And Khan got wiped out in 58 seconds by a Colombian street sweeper, lest we forget.

Comment

Ward has not fought everyone on Froch's resume.

Marcos Maidana hadn't really done anything when Khan fought him. He'd lost to Kotelnik and beat Victor Ortiz. It was a good win for Khan even though he was hanging on for dear life towards the end.
        I was only using ward as an example but let's open it up, which one of Froch's opponents has done anything as impressive as what Maidana did?

I don't see any difference between the Maidana that khan fought and the one that Mayweather fought and the one that Alexander schooled. The ones saying otherwise are khan haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
          What a load of bollocks, I liked Froch until after the first Groves fight since then he's become increasingly annoying. I respect him now but that's it. His "too big, too strong" shenanigans also makes me
          Again why have you drawn a parallel between Khan and Froch for really no reason?

It's so obvious, you always see Khantards in every Froch thread sniping at him. You and Box-Office always have your claws out like a couple of women.

So upset cos Froch gave his honest opinion on Khan

Comment

No Froch's only clear defeat was to the clear best at 168.

Garcia has gone on to look not so great recently.

And Khan got wiped out in 58 seconds by a Colombian street sweeper, lest we forget.
            Ward hasn't exactly set 68 on fire over the years either.

We're comparing wins here, khan did get blown out by an undefeated power puncher but that's beside the point.

Comment

I was only using ward as an example but let's open it up, which one of Froch's opponents has done anything as impressive as what Maidana did?

I don't see any difference between the Maidana that khan fought and the one that Mayweather fought and the one that Alexander schooled. The ones saying otherwise are khan haters.
              He had a new trainer in Garcia. I didn't see that much difference and thought he clearly lost to Mayweather. Floyd took him seriously the second time and outclassed him.

Maidana is a good win for Khan, I don't dispute that but that doesn't make his resume better than Froch's.

Comment

Ward hasn't exactly set 68 on fire over the years either.

We're comparing wins here, khan did get blown out by an undefeated power puncher but that's beside the point.
                Ward has dominated everyone he's been in with. What are you talking about?

"Undefeated power puncher"

Prescott knocked out a bunch of homeless crack addicts in Colombia and then anihilated Khan in 58 seconds.

His record post Khan....9 wins, 7 losses and 2 wins by stoppage

His stoppage wins came against a guy with 6 total wins and another guy with zero wins....his record was 0-7-1

Power puncher doe

Comment

He had a new trainer in Garcia. I didn't see that much difference and thought he clearly lost to Mayweather. Floyd took him seriously the second time and outclassed him.

Maidana is a good win for Khan, I don't dispute that but that doesn't make his resume better than Froch's.
                  I thought the 1st fight was very close and in 2nd was a convincing Mayweather victory.

However that one close loss to Maywether is something you can live off for the rest of your life, just like JLC.

Comment

Again why have you drawn a parallel between Khan and Froch for really no reason?

It's so obvious, you always see Khantards in every Froch thread sniping at him. You and Box-Office always have your claws out like a couple of women.

So upset cos Froch gave his honest opinion on Khan
                    I've been incredibly unactive as of late, if that belief helps you feel at ease; keep on believing it. Such baboonery is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
                      I've been incredibly unactive as of late, if that belief helps you feel at ease; keep on believing it. Such baboonery is hilarious.
                      Well you keep ducking the question about what Khan has to do with Froch.

I think we all know. Khantards are notoriously jealous and spiteful about Froch, it's nothing new.

You always play the passive-aggressive card...."I'm a fan of him BUT...."

Comment

Working...
                      X