No announcement yet.

"Froch doesn't need the money" vs "Khan is ****** to turn down $5 million"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Khan wasn't the King of ****. He's a man of many traits but a master of nothing.

You're giving fighters credit just for fighting Mayweather or Pacquaio....is Berto better than Ward too?

I'm cringing at your posts.
    Ok so who was the King at that time? Gracia became King after beating Khan, surely khan would have been King before?

delusional again I said Mayweather is better then ward which he clearly is.

Comment

Lol, I rate Froch highly and people are misunderstanding the question. Froch has built his legacy and I'm not questioning that or expecting him to do any more but I'm questioning the validity of why Khan is ****** to turn down money when he has more than international superstar Froch. Khan still needs to build his legacy and that's exactly why he needs to fight guys like Brook; NOT FOR THE MONEY IT BRINGS (that's a bonus).

Comment

Doesn't really mean anything. All the belts at SMW were splintered when Joe Calzaghe retired.

The reigning champions Khan defeated were Kotelnik and Judah.....

Kotelnik beat Gavin bloody Rees for his title and it was his first defence

Judah won a vacant title and Khan was his first defence.

So it's not like Khan has beaten any long reigning super champions. Weak non argument.
        So Khan 2 ATG Froch 1

Who did Bute beat for his title and what is his best win?

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
          Ok so who was the King at that time? Gracia became King after beating Khan, surely khan would have been King before?

delusional again I said Mayweather is better then ward which he clearly is.
          Khan and Garcia were two top contenders at 140.

When Garcia flattened Khan, he became the Ring ****zine and lineal champion - something Khan never was and never has been.

Comment

Khan has never fought Mayweather so there is no comparison to be drawn there.
            Ok, let me break this down for you.

I said that Maidana had a competitive fight with Mayweather. Ok understand that? Let's move on.

I then said that Mayweather is a level above Ward. Got it?

Based on how close the Mayweather Maidana fight was, I said Maidana was a better win then anything on Froch's resume, as none of his opponents have come close to beating ward, who is the King of that division.

Comment

Originally posted by mani1 View Post
              So Khan 2 ATG Froch 1

Who did Bute beat for his title and what is his best win?
              Froch's resume is better than Khan's. That's simply a fact of life

All this talk about vacant titles and "former champions" is just cover talk from Khantards to hide the truth.

Just because you beat a "reigning champion" doesn't automatically make them better than beating someone for a vacant belt.

Comment

Froch's resume is better than Khan's. That's simply a fact of life

All this talk about vacant titles and "former champions" is just cover talk from Khantards to hide the truth.

Just because you beat a "reigning champion" doesn't automatically make them better than beating someone for a vacant belt.
                Whats Taylors record at 168? or Pascals or Johnsons or atg abrahams, who have they beat that makes them such impressive wins at 168?

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
                  Ok, let me break this down for you.

I said that Maidana had a competitive fight with Mayweather. Ok understand that? Let's move on.

I then said that Mayweather is a level above Ward. Got it?

Based on how close the Mayweather Maidana fight was, I said Maidana was a better win then anything on Froch's resume, as none of his opponents have come close to beating ward, who is the King of that division.
                  Ward has not fought everyone on Froch's resume.

Marcos Maidana hadn't really done anything when Khan fought him. He'd lost to Kotelnik and beat Victor Ortiz. It was a good win for Khan even though he was hanging on for dear life towards the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
                    Lol, I rate Froch highly and people are misunderstanding the question. Froch has built his legacy and I'm not questioning that or expecting him to do any more but I'm questioning the validity of why Khan is ****** to turn down money when he has more than international superstar Froch. Khan still needs to build his legacy and that's exactly why he needs to fight guys like Brook; NOT FOR THE MONEY IT BRINGS (that's a bonus).
                    Why is Khan even relevant to Froch?

Enough with the passive-aggressive ****, you guys can't stand Froch. It's so obvious

Comment

Khan and Garcia were two top contenders at 140.

When Garcia flattened Khan, he became the Ring ****zine and lineal champion - something Khan never was and never has been.
                      Well ok but still, khan lost to only the futire King.

Comment

Working...
                      X