"Froch doesn't need the money" vs "Khan is ****** to turn down $5 million"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
    So he fought the King at 140 right
    Garcia wasn't the King of 140 when Khan fought him. Khan was a heavy favourite and got wiped out in 4 rounds.

Whereas Froch was huge underdog against Ward and lost a decision. Froch has also won many fights being the underdog.

now he's fighting at 147 and he's beaten top level opposition already in Alexander and Algeri. So that's 2/3 weight classes he's fought at the top at is it not?

If Algeri isn't a top level welter then something must be wrong, cause he was one of Pacquaio's opposition. Alaxander holds victories over Maidana who was Floyd mayweathers opponent X 2.
    Are you ***ing serious? He got embarrassed by Pacquaio in one of the most one sided losses over 12 rounds in the history of boxing

And Khan goes and cherry picks him straight after only to go life and death with him.

Alexander got rag dolled by Porter and Khan fought him a year later.

Yes Ward is superior to Garcia but Marcos Maidana, a khan victim, lost a close fight to Floyd Mayweather who's on a level above Ward. Maidana is better then anything on his resume.
    Good God almighty

That is a sig worthy comment.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      He was number one because he had beaten Maidana, Kotelnik, Judah and Paulie. As well as Bradley openly ducking him and Marquez too. So that's why he's number one.

stfu and get back in your troll cave
      You become number 1 by beating the number 1 or by beating the other top guy in the division.

Khan has not been number 1 in any division....ever.

Comment

So he fought the King at 140 right, now he's fighting at 147 and he's beaten top level opposition already in Alexander and Algeri. So that's 2/3 weight classes he's fought at the top at is it not?

If Algeri isn't a top level welter then something must be wrong, cause he was one of Pacquaio's opposition. Alaxander holds victories over Maidana who was Floyd mayweathers opponent X 2.

Yes Ward is superior to Garcia but Marcos Maidana, a khan victim, lost a close fight to Floyd Mayweather who's on a level above Ward. Maidana is better then anything on his resume.
        How can Algieri be a top welter when he's never won a fight at welter? Basing your whole argument around Maidana because he had a close fight with Mayweather

Comment

"Marcos Maidana is a level above Ward"

Comment

How many reigning titlists did the paper champ Froch beat vacant titles and regulars dont count?

How many did has Khan beaten?

Comment

Originally posted by mani1 View Post
              How many reigning titlists did the paper champ Froch beat vacant titles and regulars dont count?

How many did has Khan beaten?
              Doesn't really mean anything. All the belts at SMW were splintered when Joe Calzaghe retired.

The reigning champions Khan defeated were Kotelnik and Judah.....

Kotelnik beat Gavin bloody Rees for his title and it was his first defence

Judah won a vacant title and Khan was his first defence.

So it's not like Khan has beaten any long reigning super champions. Weak non argument.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Garcia wasn't the King of 140 when Khan fought him. Khan was a heavy favourite and got wiped out in 4 rounds.

Whereas Froch was huge underdog against Ward and lost a decision. Froch has also won many fights being the underdog.

Are you ***ing serious? He got embarrassed by Pacquaio in one of the most one sided losses over 12 rounds in the history of boxing

And Khan goes and cherry picks him straight after only to go life and death with him.

Alexander got rag dolled by Porter and Khan fought him a year later.

Good God almighty

That is a sig worthy comment.
                Well Khan was actually the King at that time, he lost to Peterson who was then found out to be doing drugs and most saw him as the King - something never accomplished. Also Froch went into that fight being aware of the threat, khan didn't and was caught off guard.

I'm talking about his performance vs Pacquaio but the fact he was in fight against him! How badly were all of Froch's opposition embarassed by ward?

Rag dolled? That fight was actually competitive!

I don't know what world you're living in, but Floyd Mayweather Jr. Is miles ahead of ward in every department.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  "Marcos Maidana is a level above Ward"

you really are delusional! I didn't even say that! I said Mayweather is a level above Ward!

Comment

Well Khan was actually the King at that time, he lost to Peterson who was then found out to be doing drugs and most saw him as the King - something never accomplished. Also Froch went into that fight being aware of the threat, khan didn't and was caught off guard.

I'm talking about his performance vs Pacquaio but the fact he was in fight against him! How badly were all of Froch's opposition embarassed by ward?

Rag dolled? That fight was actually competitive!

I don't know what world you're living in, but Floyd Mayweather Jr. Is miles ahead of ward in every department.
                    Khan wasn't the King of ****. He's a man of many traits but a master of nothing.

You're giving fighters credit just for fighting Mayweather or Pacquaio....is Berto better than Ward too?

I'm cringing at your posts.

Comment

you really are delusional! I didn't even say that! I said Mayweather is a level above Ward!
                      Khan has never fought Mayweather so there is no comparison to be drawn there.

Comment

Working...
                      X