No announcement yet.

"Froch doesn't need the money" vs "Khan is stupid to turn down $5 million"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
    Can you find me a link to the options part? It's kinda hard to believe your word with due respect.
    Options with a voluntary are pretty standard especially when you're dealing with someone like Warren.

There's actually a boxingscene link of it somewhere but I don't really care if you "believe me" or not.

I don't even know why you brought that up. What is the relevance?

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
    Again, where did you get that Pac was shot point when he was coming off clearly beating Bradley? Volcano ash? Kessler beat a few bums and he was back in his prime? Something about me being petty.
    I said he was past his prime. Bradley gave him two decent fights and Algieri went in there and just got completely embarrassed because he's simply not much more than a C-level fighter. Didn't he just go life and death with a guy called Eric Boner?

Better at what? Dirrell is more refined than Carl, but who has achieved more? Talent is intangible, accomplishment are not. Chris has done more than Dirrell and probably will continue to do so.
    Better at boxing. Andre Dirrell is better at boxing than Chris Algieri.

Adrien Broner = 4 division champion. Stop it. You get the right opponents, you pick up a title.

Dirrell's victory over a prime Abraham and his losses to Froch and DeGale are more impressive than Algieri's win over one dimensional paper champion bum Provodnikov.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Options with a voluntary are pretty standard especially when you're dealing with someone like Warren.

There's actually a boxingscene link of it somewhere but I don't really care if you "believe me" or not.

I don't even know why you brought that up. What is the relevance?
      Those are exactly my feelings with your question about me having some vendetta against Carl Froch. Now you know.

Till you prove it for me its not relevant. A nobody Froch was offered a fight vs the best SMW and he turned it down. All this Froch wanted to be mandatory is just convenience talk and convenient that Froch was calling out Joe so vigorously when he knew Joe had bigger fish.

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      I said he was past his prime. Bradley gave him two decent fights and Algieri went in there and just got completely embarrassed because he's simply not much more than a C-level fighter. Didn't he just go life and death with a guy called Eric Boner?
      Yeah, and Pacquiao is levels above Algieri, levels above everybody really except JMM/Mayweather. No shame in that. Hatton was sparked out by him in what, 2 rounds? I mean is Froch also C level cuz of the way he got man handled by an elite, but one handed nonetheless fighter? At least Manny wasn't cripple.

Again, how did you figure Manny was shot? Again?

A comfortable UD and scoring a knockdown=life and death.

Better at boxing. Andre Dirrell is better at boxing than Chris Algieri.

Adrien Broner = 4 division champion. Stop it. You get the right opponents, you pick up a title.

Dirrell's victory over a prime Abraham and his losses to Froch and DeGale are more impressive than Algieri's win over one dimensional paper champion bum Provodnikov.

But Algieri was brought in as the sacrificial lamb. He was the cherry pick. Provodnikov had arguably won vs Bradley, he had a lot of steam going in to hat fight. It was Upset of the Year for a reason.

Comment

No he didn't. Khan fought Malignaggi when Maidana was his mandatory.
        Yes, he was coming off fighting a mandatory in Salita, he had a right to get a voluntary. LOL. this guy^

I don't think there was even such a thing as Super Champions back then and you'd have to defend your title a certain number of times or unify to get to that status anyway. Nice try.
        We're talking WBA here.

Amir could've vacated and went for another strap.

Khan was forced into the Maidana fight, clung on for dear life and ran from the rematch because he was "satisfied with that ending"
        Your pathetic attempt at equating the sham Groves win with what was FOTY is quite mortifying. Groves made a fool out of Carl where as Khan won fair and square

Like I've said Khan can get dropped in every fight as long as he wins, I know he isn't elite.
        Last edited by Box-Office; 12-08-2015, 06:09 PM.

Comment

• At the end Khan's team may not have been keen on Maidana, but Khan had no issues at any point. Froch himself was content on moving on from Groves 1, HIM, Carl the fighter himself.

Comment

Those are exactly my feelings with your question about me having some vendetta against Carl Froch. Now you know.
            But you clearly do and all Khanturds do. I mean denying that is denying reality.

Till you prove it for me its not relevant. A nobody Froch was offered a fight vs the best SMW and he turned it down. All this Froch wanted to be mandatory is just convenience talk and convenient that Froch was calling out Joe so vigorously when he knew Joe had bigger fish.
            http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=690177&page=4
            http://www.boxingscene.com/hennessy-...he-talks--8255

It's in YOUR thread

You know the random Carl Froch thread you made because you don't have a vendetta against him

Comment

The point is he didn't "absolutely destroy" anyone. He outpointed Froch and was gassed in the championship rounds. He didn't look like he was destroying anyone whilst he was blowing out his arse and looking up at the clock on the big screen.
              He got out muscled and manhandled, something Froch likes to do. I know you lack the technical insight and more of a qualitative fan, but Ward beat Froch at his own game, with one hand. He nullified him for 12 rounds, for 12 rounds Froch had no answer on how to beat a cripple.

Quite a few fighters have hurt their hands during a fight and still won convincingly. Floyd Mayweather for example.

Andre Ward could have had no arms and it still wouldn't be worse than getting stretched in 57 seconds by some road sweeper
              Hurt is one, absolutely broken another.

Name me an example of someone with a broken not hurt, broken hand who went on to defeat their opponent so badly? It is abnormal. Good and even great fighters getting sparked by floor sweepers is not so uncommon.
              Last edited by Box-Office; 12-08-2015, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Yes, he was coming off fighting a mandatory in Salita, he had a right to get a voluntary. LOL. this guy^

We're talking WBA here.

Amir could've vacated and went for another strap.

Your pathetic attempt at equating the sham Groves win with what was FOTY is quite mortifying. Groves made a fool out of Carl where as Khan won fair and square

Like I've said Khan can get dropped in every fight as long as he wins, I know he isn't elite.
                Amir could have vacated but Froch couldn't have?

This is where you get tangled up in your own web of hypocrisy.

What does Maidana-Khan being FOTY have to do with anything? That just proves that it warranted a rematch and Khan ran away from it

"He was satisfied with the ending"

Comment

He got out muscled and manhandled, something Froch likes to do. I know you lack the technical insight and more of a qualitative fan, but Ward beat Froch at his own game, with one hand. He nullified him for 12 rounds, for 12 rounds Froch had no answer on how to beat a cripple.
                  Froch doesn't "outmuscle" or "manhandle" opponents

Froch isn't actually that good on the inside at all. Not as bad as Khan but still it's not "his game".

Hurt is one, absolutely broken another.

Name me an example of someone with a broken not hurt, broken hand who went on to defeat their opponent so badly? It is abnormal. Good and even great fighters getting sparked by nobodies is not so uncommon.
                  "Absolutely broken" - LOL what does that even mean? Stop trying to sound like me. It's "absolutely disturbing"

You're actually trying to argue that getting sparked out by Prescott is better than losing to Andre Ward.

Log off and re-evaluate your reasons for being here. You're not a boxing fan.

Comment

But you clearly do and all Khanturds do. I mean denying that is denying reality.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=690177&page=4
                    http://www.boxingscene.com/hennessy-...he-talks--8255

It's in YOUR thread

You know the random Carl Froch thread you made because you don't have a vendetta against him
                    Thought you didn't care what I believed in, you went through all that trouble for me?

So, why didn't he take it? Froch was an absolute nobody, where as Calzaghe a best SMW out there? Options is Henessey's problem, Warren was dominating the UK Promoting game, that's like crying about Hearn asking for options.

That's Henessey's side, Warren also said Froch was "waiting" on Calzaghe to move up. Convenient that he went on calling him out and slate him publicly when he knew it won't happen.

Comment

Thought you didn't care what I believed in, you went through all that trouble for me?

So, why didn't he take it? Froch was an absolute nobody, where as Calzaghe a best SMW out there? Options is Henessey's problem, Warren was dominating the UK Promoting game, that's like crying about Hearn asking for options.

That's Henessey's side, Warren also said Froch was "waiting" on Calzaghe to move up. Convenient that he went on calling him out and slate him publicly when he knew it won't happen.
                      I Googled "Froch turned down Calzaghe" and lo and behold the first result is Queen Khanturd's thread about it

They didn't cry about it, they were number 2 with the WBC so rather than signing options with Frank Warren, they'd take an eliminator and become mandatory.

Hennessy also states that they made a counter-offer which was rejected by Warren's side.

Are you actually trying to equate this to Khan's shameless ducking of Brook?

My god, Khanturds are the lowest form of boxing fan.

Comment

Working...
                      X