No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: If GGG Beats Ward, Then I'll Be Impressed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
    face it, you lack the ability to tell time. When GGG was looking at 168 bouts, Ward was in hiding. It was only after GGG signed the Lemieux fight and was mando to Cotto-canelo winner that Ward poked his head out, saw the coast was clear, and said "but but but lets fight next year doe"

so GTFOH with that nonsense.......

And Floyd wouldnt even face Canelo without a catchweight, so he should keep quiet.......
    Face it, you and the other 96,999 Good B1tches either fail to realize, or refuse to acknowledge is that Ward's availability and Triple B1tch's unwillingness to fight him are two totally separate issues. The reality is, when folks started talking Ward-GGG, Ward's availability was far from the first of many excuses given by Team Triple B1tch as to why the fight couldn't happen. First, it didn't make financial sense. Then, Ward wasn't a bug enough draw. Then, Mr. 97k was too big a star. Then, unification was his priority. Then, he would only fight him at 164. The fact that legally, Ward couldn't even fight. Yet Team Triple B1tch still felt the need to offer up ridiculous excuses shows how terrified they were about the match-up. Because all they had to do to win the PR war when Ward mentioned GGG was say "let's go." And when Ward couldn't, they come out looking good. But they didn't. Which is why they look like a complete joke to everyone, except the 97K Good B1tches.

As for Floyd-Canelo. Floyd used his advantages as the A-side. He paid hid dues. He conceded things to guys like DLH when he was the B-side. Kudos to Canelo for being willing to follow protocol, and accept his B-side status in that fight. Unfortunately, Mr 97K thinx he's above protocol and thinx he's gonna call shots against a bigger star in Canelo. Which is why we won't get Canelo-Triple B1tch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      nice white flag post.

two posters talked boxing with you,

NO RACISM WAS INVOLVED in any of the discussion until you pulled it up because you couldnt answer simple boxing takes put up by two posters talking boxing.

You're only not interested when your assertions where put to task.

I NOR THE PERSON YOU QUOTED DID NOT SAY A SINGLE THING ABOUT RACE OR RACISM EXCEPT YOU.

You're only using my dislike of floyd and turned that into i hate black people because you do not have the intellectual capacity to engage a boxing related issue despite the fact that you CRITICIZED other posters for the same thing but when somebody challenged your boxing points,

you pulled the race card.

Anybody with a modicum of perceptual ability, intelligence, and honesty can see what just happened here.
      Nice try but you're not that clever. I was talking to you and you only. Still think Paul Williams spinal cord injury is funny?

My opinion of you remains the same so keep crying. You're a demented POS. Keep crying about that. Maybe somebody will listen.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        I'm not explaining anything to your black fighter hating ass. Is that too complex for you?

Lil G can't beat Ward....people who support Lil G know it as well....that's why they sound like defense lawyers instead of fans....I think it's time to move on from this match up....If the Lil G fans didn't drink the fool-aid HBO, Tom and Abel been serving their thirsty asses it wouldn't be a Ward issue.....keep saying Ward is boring and is not a draw, that doesn't change the FACT that Ward would baptize him and wash him thoroughly....so let Lil G chase whoever is going to give him a bag of money....Ward don't NEED him...he need Ward in order to get RESPECT from fans who don't drink fool-aid and give RESPECT to fighters so easily....a lot of cats are thirsty for a hero, cool I can dig it...but Lil G is not the dude you guys should be giving ya'll hearts to....dude ain't worth the love....154 for Floyd...168 for Froch and Chavez but 164 for Ward and b*tching about 155 for Nelo.....smh....but the Lil G fans will try to drag you through bs loopholes to justify that ****ery!!...smh

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
          Ward hasnt made 168 since 2013. Just because you THINK he can make 168, that doesnt make it so.......
          and whens the last time..... nevermind

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post

Lil G can't beat Ward....people who support Lil G know it as well....that's why they sound like defense lawyers instead of fans....I think it's time to move on from this match up....If the Lil G fans didn't drink the fool-aid HBO, Tom and Abel been serving their thirsty asses it wouldn't be a Ward issue.....keep saying Ward is boring and is not a draw, that doesn't change the FACT that Ward would baptize him and wash him thoroughly....so let Lil G chase whoever is going to give him a bag of money....Ward don't NEED him...he need Ward in order to get RESPECT from fans who don't drink fool-aid and give RESPECT to fighters so easily....a lot of cats are thirsty for a hero, cool I can dig it...but Lil G is not the dude you guys should be giving ya'll hearts to....dude ain't worth the love....154 for Floyd...168 for Froch and Chavez but 164 for Ward and b*tching about 155 for Nelo.....smh....but the Lil G fans will try to drag you through bs loopholes to justify that ****ery!!...smh

To be honest with you I have never seen a fighters fan defend the need for a fighter not to fight another fighter, I can understand if that fighter was a marquee name who has paid his dues, not when that fighter hasn't really done much in boxing. Even Margarito that was riding the "Everyone is ducking" hype fought some decent name to earn that title.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
              and whens the last time..... nevermind
              Lil G and his peeps got his fans looking like clowns....they've been taking a thumping since Ward pulled Lil G's hoe card....I give them this though, they have defended ****ERY like no other fanbase on the map....un ****ing believable

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
                Face it, you and the other 96,999 Good B1tches either fail to realize, or refuse to acknowledge is that Ward's availability and Triple B1tch's unwillingness to fight him are two totally separate issues. The reality is, when folks started talking Ward-GGG, Ward's availability was far from the first of many excuses given by Team Triple B1tch as to why the fight couldn't happen. First, it didn't make financial sense. Then, Ward wasn't a bug enough draw. Then, Mr. 97k was too big a star. Then, unification was his priority. Then, he would only fight him at 164. The fact that legally, Ward couldn't even fight. Yet Team Triple B1tch still felt the need to offer up ridiculous excuses shows how terrified they were about the match-up. Because all they had to do to win the PR war when Ward mentioned GGG was say "let's go." And when Ward couldn't, they come out looking good. But they didn't. Which is why they look like a complete joke to everyone, except the 97K Good B1tches.

As for Floyd-Canelo. Floyd used his advantages as the A-side. He paid hid dues. He conceded things to guys like DLH when he was the B-side. Kudos to Canelo for being willing to follow protocol, and accept his B-side status in that fight. Unfortunately, Mr 97K thinx he's above protocol and thinx he's gonna call shots against a bigger star in Canelo. Which is why we won't get Canelo-Triple B1tch.
                Cold hard facts right here :-)

Comment

• I also want to see golovkin take on better opponents but it's funny to see the ironic stance from these ggg critics...they want him to move up and fight ward right away but they're ok with ward taking on 3 tuneups moving up before fighting kovalev

Comment

• I would have been impressed if Ward took the fight when it's available. He did nothing. He had all kinds of excuses like injuries, needed 3 tuneups...

Keep fooling yourselves with Ward's nonsense. I won't. Not that stupid and hatred with silly reasons is just making yourself a fool.
                    Last edited by jqSide; 12-05-2015, 03:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      Nice try but you're not that clever. I was talking to you and you only. Still think Paul Williams spinal cord injury is funny?

My opinion of you remains the same so keep crying. You're a demented POS. Keep crying about that. Maybe somebody will listen.
                      paul williams spinal cord injury.................
                      racism.........................

more ad hominem personal attacks instead of answering the question:

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
                      What I don't understand is....why people think so poorly of GGG, but want him to fight one of the top fighters on the planet at a weight that doesn't benefit him?
                      Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      You're dumb if you don't understand it. This is not a complex situation.
                      Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                      no its not at all.

so why is it that a consensus critically acclaimed fighter who has proven himself time and time again, a guy who has cleared out his career division at 168 with the supersix and has big money big legacy defining fights at 175lbs, a guy who was an amateur 175 lb champion, a guy who already beat a 175lb champion at a cw...............

picking a fight with a 160lb champion who hasnt beaten anyone of note and has legacy defining fights waiting for him at his division????

care to explain?????

i mean its not a complex situation.....

I see right through you, Tase. Bait someone else and continue with your soft shoe routine. It's old, boring, and I'm not interested.

or do you think mike haynes is also a black hating racist?????

i mean you called somebody dumb because they asked simple boxing related questions, then somebody calls you out on it and you totally went off the rails and instead of PROVING SOMEBODY WRONG, you went on a personal attack that had nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Comment

Working...
                      X