Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua's amazing physique and workouts!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Physiques don't win boxing matches. Skills do.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post

Jousha is juicing, probably on some small doses of Anabol, you take it in pill form, it gives you strength, rather than over the top muscle mass

A lot of female body builders take it, to keep themselves looking like females

Kell Brooks on the same stuff

Its the most abused drug in sports
      All these accusations of drug abuse make me lol... The guy is a former Olympian, he would have been through Olympic style drug tests

Comment

Originally posted by One Of A Kind View Post
        What are you basing this on?
        Observation.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
          Joshua would be in the floor gasping for breath after six rounds.
          He's gained 30lbs of muscle on his upper body since turning pro, but his heart and lungs are the same size as when he weighed 220lbs.

Putting on so much muscle weight is risky for a boxer because it could be too much for his cardio system to cope with in a long fight.

Comment

I like Joshua and i think he's a real prospect, but that's exactly what he is, a prospect.

He's never been punched in the face, he's never gone rounds, and sorry but i don't believe that his physique will allow him to go 12 rounds at full capacity.

He might well turn out to be the real deal, but guys claiming that he would punch through the likes of Wlad & Fury are being way premature.

We'll know a lot more after the Whyte fight. Dillian will come to win unlike all the rest of AJ's opponents so far.

Comment

Anthony Joshua - #NoHype

Comment

If appearance and a good punch meant a lot, Frank Bruno would be an ATG.

Comment

Originally posted by One Of A Kind View Post
                  All these accusations of drug abuse make me lol... The guy is a former Olympian, he would have been through Olympic style drug tests
                  Like Olympians have never taken drugs or cheated before?

Also i am talking about his post Olympic career.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    He's gained 30lbs of muscle on his upper body since turning pro, but his heart and lungs are the same size as when he weighed 220lbs.

Putting on so much muscle weight is risky for a boxer because it could be too much for his cardio system to cope with in a long fight.
                    His heart won't be.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X