Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua's amazing physique and workouts!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rights now it looks like Joshua is going to win a title. But we never know until the fight.

Comment

yes very athletic guy...should be the dominant era champ from here..we will see.....as of ped accusations..well im much older than Joshua and have been accused of peds all my life ...its nothing to do with nothing..a good genetic athlete will pack on size ...I think ppl have yet to realize hes still in his 20's and is 6'6....sorry but just b/c most HW's today are just brawn/big no definition doesn't mean a new age athlete like him is on peds. Looking at the vids well I haven't seen anyone train on actual vid like this in the HW division...so there aslo your new age skill and training routines that are altered to superior athletes.

Comment

Originally posted by ianjamsie View Post
        It is not as easy here to get away with it.

Plus you get ostracised if you get caught.

If he is doing it then he is insane, next fight he has he'll struggle to sell out a cafe.
        Wasn't that hard in America. In fact Marion Jones who never tested positive admitted to doping during an Olympic Games.

Go and watch some of those old Memo Heredia interviews and he spells it out as to actually how easy it is where ever you are to beat testing.

So what you are saying is that NO British athlete juices because they are scared of what the public will think of them if they get caught?? Haha, seriously that is your defence?

Comment

Originally posted by b d w View Post
          Wasn't that hard in America. In fact Marion Jones who never tested positive admitted to doping during an Olympic Games.

Go and watch some of those old Memo Heredia interviews and he spells it out as to actually how easy it is where ever you are to beat testing.

So what you are saying is that NO British athlete juices because they are scared of what the public will think of them if they get caught?? Haha, seriously that is your defence?
          Everytime a British athlete trains in the USA or Kenya I am suspicious.

The punishments for getting caught here are the worst in the world. Plus the social attitude regarding it.

The punishments in the USA are poor and your attitude is systemic of your whole nation.

There are way less using in the UK than are not
          Last edited by ianjamsie; 02-22-2016, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Here's a picture of oscar9992 creating this thread.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                Here's a picture of oscar9992 creating this thread.

My thoughts exactly

This is basically just a thread for those who fap to Joshua's roided, bodybuilder body

Comment

Originally posted by One Of A Kind View Post
                  All these accusations of drug abuse make me lol... The guy is a former Olympian, he would have been through Olympic style drug tests
                  Your naiveté makes me lol.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    He's gained 30lbs of muscle on his upper body since turning pro, but his heart and lungs are the same size as when he weighed 220lbs.

Putting on so much muscle weight is risky for a boxer because it could be too much for his cardio system to cope with in a long fight.
                    Joshua shows all the signs of a fighter who'll fade down the stretch, though until we see him in the later rounds it's anyone's guess how he'll fare. Plus we have no idea what cocktail of drugs he's on.

Comment

Getting ready for Klitschko!

Last edited by oscar9992; 03-18-2017, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X