No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pascal Rips ‘Racist’ Kovalev; ‘No Class, No Education’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Im trying to think who's alt Sweet Science is. I don't even know.
    nobody important.

Comment

• Gotcha pu$$y

Shaking Stevenson hand won't save you Kove
      Last edited by TheThirdEye; 12-02-2015, 02:53 AM.

Comment

• cant wait to watch kovalev maul pascal for a second time

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          The US is not a white country, and nobody here hates whites. You hate black people.
          US 70% white you are a sick demented prick living in a fantasy world. if US was not mostly white how can they be racists

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
            ****** talk?!?!? LMAO elaborate if you will
            I aint talking to you

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
              There are more white people on EBT than anybody else you dumb fuuck. But being the idiot you are you wouldn't use facts. Secondly I have enough money to make your mom and your bytch swallow my kids at the same time.

Lastly I would still push your ******** wig back!
              sambo there are 180 million more whites then negroes but way more % of negores on the dole. you aint knocking out anyone buckwheat you need 10 homies with you. when I was in school in bklyn used you homies for heavy bags. you are a lying jive azz idiot if you got money then you selling crack

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                The US is not a white country, and nobody here hates whites. You hate black people.
                I like negroes as much as they like me and you are a liar many blacks here hate whites and I do not mind it cause I expect it

Comment

• U.S. is definitely a White country.

BlackLivesMatter is an anti-White program, a racist group.

Comment

• Whats with all the crying?

lmao, i doubt he's racist. Proud Russian maybe, but not racist.

His trainer is black, you can't say he has hatred for black people.

I say he was just trying to insult Stevensen, not black people in general.

give it a rest.

Comment

• Most people from old soviet nations have an ingrained disrespect for non-whites. They also believe that there are good and bad in all races, and they have no problems trusting or developing relationships with other races.

It's racism but it's not racism. It's more of a bias, 'i'll stay away from you unless i see otherwise', than true racism. Racists like KKK or black supremacy groups actively work against other races and would not consider working with other races.

The other factor that may play into it is that russians by nature are VERY, VERY su****ious people. They generally think that everyone else is actively looking to screw them over.

Comment

Working...
                      X