No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pascal Rips ‘Racist’ Kovalev; ‘No Class, No Education’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
    It must be nice hiding behind another mans name talking slick. pac-boy? That some straight groupie stan type shyt. You made a profile named after another man? You gotta be straight pussie to do that.
    suck a dlck phaggot!

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      Do you honestly have no clue of the history of equating blacks to prime apes? Are you even from America?
      Now its apes? I thought we were talking about monkeys? Either way...Nothing to do with monkeys. At all. just another reason to pull the ole race card and boo fuking hoo about some lame ass dumb shlt that doesnt matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        It's commonly used to make fun of them. It is also used in Soccer towards black players. Fans throw bananas and make monkey sounds towards black players on the field. I know that you have to be in your late 20s or 30s and know the answer to your question. It's impossible to not know why people use monkeys to compare to Black people.
        We all know that Is used......that is not in doubt. But you say it is impossible to not know WHY people use it. Explain to me why.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Weaver View Post
          We all know that Is used......that is not in doubt. But you say it is impossible to not know WHY people use it. Explain to me why.
          Because it is so commonly used as an insult to them. At an age of 30+ you can't possibly be completely oblivious to this usage. Especially since there is even documentaries on it with Soccer fans and Black players. I'm not even a Soccer fan, at all, and I know about these instances.

Comment

Go jump off a bridge before I throw you off one. And I am not for the small talk. If you wanna meet up and get the hair beat off your head message me and let's make it happen.
            if you not for small talk then STFU. you would have ten guys with you if you met me. that is the way with your type. go to hell

Comment

Exactly! Couldn't have said it better myself.
              yeah you and your EBT card

Comment

1. I'm not white either.
                2. A white person speaking against ignorant comments like yours, generalizing all black people, would not make him he/she a guilt ridden self hating person. It would make them a level headed, sensible person which we need more of in this forum.
                3. You know nothing about history or else you would know the achievements of blacks from Africa(Egypt), Haiti were stripped from them and they were conquered many of times and enslaved. Their education was ridden and many attempts were made to rewrite the history of Egyptians and Black people. I'm not even going to get into how the French and Spaniards took over the island and enslaved Haitians. So you have no idea about what you are talking about Haiti's accomplishments, we don't know what Africa or any of these countries would be like since they were destroyed and left unedcuated. Go back and take History from Paleolithic era to Present because you sound like a dumbass troll. The sad part is you are probably not a troll, you most like believe everything you are saying.
                haitis accomplishments??? hahahahahah you are insane please move there and get back to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                  haitis accomplishments??? hahahahahah you are insane please move there and get back to me.
                  You don't even know how to read or write, damn. What are you?

Comment

You don't even know how to read or write, damn. What are you?
                    stop being an English teacher and listen to me....PLEASE MOVE TO HAITI THEN GET BACK TO ME. but you wont cause you are a phony that does not believe your own puke so you make sure you live in whiteys country

Comment

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                      "Haitis" LOL. Your lack of education is comical.

Comment

Working...
                      X