Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"GGG Will Fight Froch At 172! * Wladimir Just Self-Destructed vs Fury" - Abel Sanchez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
    As much as you want that to be true, there simply is no evidence of it. He is still holding true to what he has said for YEARS, which is that his #1 goal is to unify 160, and if he cant do that THEN he would consider "money" fights outside 160.

There has not been a single thing that has taken place that refutes his previous statements. If there is, please enlighten me.

Sure, maybe at some point he turns into a "dont make dollars dont make sense" type of douchebag, but he hasnt done that just yet.....
    He already has turned into that guy in the minds of many and statements like this do not make anyone change their mind .

Nothing is wrong with that either. It just contradicts previous statements.

Comment

As much as you want that to be true, there simply is no evidence of it. He is still holding true to what he has said for YEARS, which is that his #1 goal is to unify 160, and if he cant do that THEN he would consider "money" fights outside 160.

There has not been a single thing that has taken place that refutes his previous statements. If there is, please enlighten me.

Sure, maybe at some point he turns into a "dont make dollars dont make sense" type of douchebag, but he hasnt done that just yet.....

Untrue.

He has pursued fights outside of 160, while unification was possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        He already has turned into that guy in the minds of many and statements like this do not make anyone change their mind .

Nothing is wrong with that either. It just contradicts previous statements.
        then that is based on their own internal biases, and not on actual events.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
          SniXSniPe the race card bro?!?...smh....why am I surprised somebody played the the race card and feel victimized by the TRUTH...I forgot, this is NSB we're talking about....dig deeper bro, you're too shallow....I'm quite sure you've heard your lady friends say that during sex .....it's NOT his skin color man....dudes can big up Krusher, Fury, Nelo, Pac, Wlad, Froch, Cotto, Swift, Lucas, Chino, Marquez and so on....but be accused of NOT liking GGG because he's white ....ONLY ON NSB LMAO
          Can you read? I didn't say everyone, I didn't say the majority, I said a, "portion". Trying to insult my sexual prowess, seriously? Okay... should I stoop to your level and insult your reading comprehension abilities, which appear to be very limited?

You seriously disagree that some people here don't like GGG because he is white? I'll admit some people that post here hate on certain black boxers because of their skin color.
          Last edited by UNBIASED BOXING; 11-30-2015, 11:41 AM.

Comment

• Could their fear of Andre Ward be more obvious wow

Comment

then that is based on their own internal biases, and not on actual events.
              No, its based on actual events. No one is making anything up.

Comment

• Originally posted by imperial1 View Post
                Could their fear of Andre Ward be more obvious wow
                could your complete inability to read be more obvious?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that maybe your dunce hat slipped down over your eyes for a few minutes......

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                  Yes, everyone understands all that.

The question is, why do his fans continue to pretend that GGG is above playing the risk vs. reward game? That game is the reason why he will not face Ward. Nothing else. They can just admit it and move on.

The risk/reward game is hypociritical by nature. Its gonna draw criticism, specialy when you talk as much as his team does. It is what it is.

I dont get why they to build him into something he is not.

everybody doesn't udnerstand all of that. trust.

most of the people on this website think like children, and are incapable of objectivity. i'm a rare breed. i want to thank god and al haymon, because without them, nothing is possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                    Untrue.

He has pursued fights outside of 160, while unification was possible.
                    Care to give an example? Please show me Golovkin taking or pursuing another fight when he had a chance to unify?

Comment

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                      Care to give an example? Please show me Golovkin taking or pursuing another fight when he had a chance to unify?
                      haha, you'll grow a beard waiting for a reply to that lol

Comment

Working...
                      X