Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Wladimir was always a coward at heart" true or false?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even though watching Klitschko fight is a painful experience for me and I'm a guy who likes all styles, the amount of fouls he gets away with is ridiculous but still Iwouldn't call him a coward, this guy was the best biggest fighter in the world for 10 years and beat everyone that was available, I also had the fight with Fury a bit close (agree with judges).

His post fight interview was really good, very gracious in defeat, didn't cry robbery or anything, gave Fury his full credit and admitted that he just couldn't get to Fury, what a great guy Klitschko is, true class and sportsmanship after the fight.

One more point, Tony Weeks has just put forth the worse ref performance ever, no warnings to Klitschko after he commited all kinds of fouls from holding, cliching to head locks to turning his back on his opponent to holding and hitting, and when Fury decides to take matters into his own hands and fight on the inside he takes a point away? Wtf was that?

Comment

finded out as true!

Comment

He obviously isn't a coward. He's been knocked out on 3 occasions, yet he always returned to the ring. I felt he should have shown more grit in the fight but it is nonsensical to the challenge the courage of a man who continued a career that brought him harsh and painful failures.

Comment

False. Anyone calling a pro boxer a coward should be shot on sight.

That said a shyt performance from Wlad. He finally met his match. He's been a force. He should retire because he has nothing else to prove.

Comment

True.

He ducked Sanders/Puritty and had his big brother beat them. Puritty even came into Wlad's backyard in Ukraine and made him his bytch, how are you gonna let that happen and not avenge your loss? Smh.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              Yet Klitschko fans still talk about Lewis and Vitali...
              Well I see the comparison age-wise but that's it. Fury wasn't winning a high output slugfest when a doctor called it for his opponent. Quite a stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobarde Naranja View Post
                Well I see the comparison age-wise but that's it. Fury wasn't winning a high output slugfest when a doctor called it for his opponent. Quite a stretch.
                I was referring to the fact that the particular fight meant a lot more to Vitali than to Lewis, and Lewis had no reason to get out of his pyjamas to fight Vitali again.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobarde Naranja View Post
                  I actually don't think Vitali was winning quite as much as people make it out to be. It was a very even fight that could very well have scored it 3-3 in rounds rather than 2-4. I am also 100% certain that Lewis would have won Round 7 and stopped Vitali within 9 if the fight had continued. In many ways, the doctor stopping the fight harmed Lewis more than it helped. If the doctor had let that farce continued, Lewis would have stopped Vitali and put an end to all the TKO6 talk way before it started.

Comment

Wow, started blackening Wlad's name already. You realise that only belittles Fury's achievement?

Anyway, Wladimir has always had his demons. It's how he came back from devastating defeats which I found endearing. Last night, when he was befuddled by Fury, he needed some clarity in his corner - he got nothing.

Last night, when he was finally tested after such a long run as champ, he needed Manny Steward.

Comment

Idiotic. Wladimir always fought the best. He was and is very one dimensional but it took a giant even larger than he to finally expose that. But a coward? **** those idiots!

Comment

Working...
                      X