Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Wladimir was always a coward at heart" true or false?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Wladimir was always a coward at heart" true or false?

Harsh words, but what do you think?

I think it's absolutely fair to say that about him and the other K2 boxer

Comment

Don't think you can call any man who went into the ring and had 18 straight defenses of his HW title a coward.
      What he is and has been since his early KO loses, is a very cautious fighter. Dude will not take any risk. This fight proved it. The first time he was losing a fight on the cards, needing a KO and he still didn't pull the trigger.

Comment

He's a front runner. Not a coward. He fought everyone in his division for years and dominated.

But today is the reason why I can't place him amongst the greatest heavyweights ever. No sense of urgency whatsoever.

Comment

He certainly fought like one today

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
            I think it's absolutely fair to say that about him and the other K2 boxer
            I don't think anyone can say Vitali didn't have a fighting heart. He definitely did.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              I don't think anyone can say Vitali didn't have a fighting heart. He definitely did.
              I'm talking about gg
              I don't think vitali is coming back

Comment

congrats to Fury. dont like him but from what I hear he did well

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
                  He's a front runner. Not a coward. He fought everyone in his division for years and dominated.

But today is the reason why I can't place him amongst the greatest heavyweights ever. No sense of urgency whatsoever.
                  We've seen greats like Lennox, Ali, Holmes, Foreman, Dempsey etc fight hard until the end.

Unfortunately, Wlad doesn't fight hard - even when he has to.

But I definitely wouldn't call him a coward.

Comment

This is a good video from the same guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X