Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I told you all that Fury would win easy & make Wlad look stupid.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
    "Me! Me! Me! Give me attention! Validate my opinion on the Internet!"

Get a life.
    Stay salty dickhead.

Comment

I think talking about being gypsy king and smashing watermelons on his head legitimately had Wlad shook .

Comment

Cheers lads, i'm not one to boast but the **** Fury got on this forum was a disgrace.

Comment

fury is great for the sport, i wasnt sure about him at first but he looked his best vs wlad and had him lost. this opens up a new wave for the heavyweight division and brings hope for all the new comers. now will fury get placed on the p4p list after win is the real question

Comment

Much respect to denium. And lots of laughs for the scott weilands of this forum. God almighty thats a long, long fall from your high horses you boys have suffered tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              You did indeed, mate.

Can't believe it. He completely took the piss out of Wlad.

Mugged him right off and then sang in front of him at the end

Holy fck that had me in stitches.

Comment

Great call mate.

Comment

No one ever admits being wrong here, always excuses

Here is mine: I was wrong and eat crow. Fury is for real. I am still in shock

Comment

Denium and many of us supporting Fury have put up with a lot of shizzle...just something to keep in mind...brag on Fury fans, brag on. The mead tastes sweet tonight indeed!!

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                      I've been saying it for years. Nobody gave Tyson a prayer. Just crown me the king of NSB. Scott-Weiland, Szef, Elroy, where are you?
                      And who the hell are you? Wlad was long over due to lose, it's a shame it didn't come at greater hands than Tyson Fury. Would've been a whole lot better even if it was Wilder. Reason being is that Fury is not elite, Wlad just got old really fast and it showed. If Wlad manages to win the rematch he needs to retire immediately after.

Comment

Working...
                      X