Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets go champ

Comment

Fury clearly won.

It was a terrible fight, but Wlad didn't do anything significant until the 12th. He looked gun-shy.

Comment

He can do whatever he wants after beating Wladimir in Germany, that's a great achievement.

Comment

Legend.

Comment

Had it 5-5-2, but I'm happy for Fury. Dude has so much charisma, and his song at the end gave me goosebumps..

I'd love a rematch!

Comment

Hats off to a brilliantly executed game plan by Fury, he was like the Rigondeaux of the big men in there, making Wlad look like a fool and dancing away to victory. Great tactical fight.

(But WTF is up with HBO, they know the fight is in Germany, the ring commentator and former champ both speak German, so HBO doesn't bother having a German translator in studio to translate the post-fight interview?!?! seriously? what b.s.)
              Last edited by pensum; 11-28-2015, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                Wlad is shot to ****
                Wlad isn't shot. It was the same old Wlad has it always has been...its just his usual tactics of clinching didn't work against Fury.

Comment

AJ smashes the leader of the Bum Squad with ease, regardless of his inexperience.

Comment

His personality is great for the sport. This was a great day for boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Fury is assured of ***** tonight. Takes down $7.7M. Wins the HW championship of the world. And then sings his girl a love song post-win.

This'll be the part girls will cry to in the Tyson Fury movie.
                      Fury Movie? Please no

Comment

Working...
                      X