Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Outpoints Klitschko To Lift Heavyweight Crown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crazy, fury had the formula this whole time lol he had wlad in there lookin silly. wlad couldnt set a target nor use his size to lean and push his opponent away. wilder vs wlad is still a good fight and now fury vs wilder has to happen next year asap

Comment

First time he fights someone his own size with halfway decent skills and he loses. He couldn't clinch his opponent to death which is what he's done the past 10 years against smaller guys. Without clinching he's nothing!

Comment

Wlad is shot to ****

Comment

Ive said all along that Fury would dethrone that loser Klitschko!!!!! WAR FURY!!!!!

Comment

Site is slow as hell lol. Good for fury. Wilder destroys him tho. Didn't look like 2 fast in there

Comment

Proved me wrong....

Hats off to Fury, I certainly as much as counted him dead for this fight. We have a new champ.
              Last edited by turnedup; 11-28-2015, 07:10 PM. Reason: words

Comment

I'm still shocked...dude busted out the Armageddon song and had the German fans singing along. lol

Comment

Fury is assured of ***** tonight. Takes down $7.7M. Wins the HW championship of the world. And then sings his girl a love song post-win.

This'll be the part girls will cry to in the Tyson Fury movie.

Comment

Hahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahah I ****ing knew it!!
                    All you Wlad f@gs writing off Fury can suck a bag of d*cks

Comment

Mic Tyson.

Comment

Working...
                      X