No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara: I've Studied Golovkin, I Know His Flaws

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    The idea isn't to fight kovalev, it's to get him stripped.
    If Kovalev doesn't fight his mandatory, then shouldn't he get stripped?

Isn't that what Little G fans wanted to happen to Cotto and now Canelo?

Comment

• That POS Duva WASTED alot of ppls time and money. I used to think Adonis was the ducker until that BI@TCH move KOV's ppl did!

Comment

• KOV should of been stripped for not honoring the bid winner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Why do you say that?

You keep placing the blame on Haymon when it's Golovkin's side who refused to try to make the fight.
          Again why waste time and try to make a fight EVERYONE knows because of politics can't be made? For a fighter that beings nothing to the table. There are many things I question GGG about not wasting time with boring Lara who fights on networks other HBO is not one of them.

Comment

The idea isn't to fight kovalev, it's to get him stripped.
            Could you fault them? I mean duva tried to do something similar earlier with the WBC. And like it or not when you look at the LHW picture, haymon/gym/duva made Alvarez vs Chillemba for a spot at Stevenson belt, they couldn't make Beterbiev vs Barrera Bc of the visa. Both of those fights would have aired on the same card this weekend. And with Beterbiev hurt, Barrera still got an eliminator for it. It seems what's throwing off these two is money. If they're gonna make a fight for all the belts at 175 it's clear haymon wants his fighters compensated highly for it, or is willing to pay both fighters highly for it for it to happen on his terms. Kovalev beats Stevenson also IMO. I don't think HBO would exhile Koavelv for winning all the belts off HBO since he'd go right back to them with everything having to go through ME and HBO.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
              Again why waste time and try to make a fight EVERYONE knows because of politics can't be made? For a fighter that beings nothing to the table. There are many things I question GGG about not wasting time with boring Lara who fights on networks other HBO is not one of them.
              I don't get this logic.

Don't make an offer because it might get turned down.

Don't fight Lara because the fans might discredit the win.

Fight Teurano Johnson instead!

Comment

Why do you say that?

You keep placing the blame on Haymon when it's Golovkin's side who refused to try to make the fight.
                Who you got winning tomorrow??? I keep thinking Klitz for sure but for some F'd up reason my gut says other wise... Maybe it's because of the Ronda fight?? Who knows! Everytime I want to bet Klitz something keeps holding me back...

Comment

If Kovalev doesn't fight his mandatory, then shouldn't he get stripped?

Isn't that what Little G fans wanted to happen to Cotto and now Canelo?
                  Don't play dumb. Haymon would win the purse bid, and equally as ******, Kovalev can't fight off hbo. So, he would be stripped. They tried to avoid that and fight him before that point but the other dude wants to play games. don't ask such a ****** when he offered him the fight already.

Comment

Don't play dumb. Haymon would win the purse bid, and equally as ******, Kovalev can't fight off hbo. So, he would be stripped. They tried to avoid that and fight him before that point but the other dude ants to play games. don't ask such a ****** when he offered him the fight already.
                    So Haymon would offer up more money for the fight?

Why would Beterbiev take less money for it?

Comment

• Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                      He'll get more credit than fighting anyone he has fought. Only people who won't give Golovkin credit for the win seem to be the same people who claim Golovkin shouldn't fight Lara because he won't get credit. (you) The guys who think Golovkin should fight Lara will give him credit.
                      Fine, except that, apart from a few hard-core fans at forums like this, nobody thinks that Golovkin should fight Lara.

Comment

Working...
                      X