• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CLUNG3-TANK View Post
    you're a little b*tch
    Uh oh, we have a tough guy here.

**** right off, slag.

Comment

• I don't know why people insist on the fight happening right away, ignoring the realities of boxing.

Canelo will fight have 2-3 fights vs legitimate 160lb-ers while paying GGG step aside money. He's fought at 155lb since Floyd yes, but he hasn't fought any legit middleweights. I don't expect him to jump right in vs a killer like GGG, and neither should anyone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Dude literally made up his own weight class
        The neloweight

Comment

• Originally posted by sparkman0811 View Post
          This isn't a "come in here and cry about Cotto" thread. A few of you guys in here.

No, you're right. It's actually a "quit making bull**** excuses for Canelo" thread. It's pathetic to be running from GGG even before the Cotto fight was finished. You can make up all the excuses you want and it doesn't change the fact that if anyone between Canelo and Cotto is totally suited size-wise to face GGG.... it's Canelo.

You mention a few feeling out fights. Tell that to li'l Oscar and his team. They want NO PART of Golovkin at 160, and they're shouting it loud and clear. If Canelo insists on not going up to face GGG at 160, he's a chicken****. Everything's nice and rosy when you can outweigh your opponent by 25 pounds on fight night. A page out of the old JCC Junior book. But talk about a fighter his size, and all of a sudden the balls shrink to pea size.

Comment

Listen, moron, why don't read my posts before opening your mouth. I never defended a 155 lb. catchweight fight. I said vacate, if he isn't ready to fight GGG. I swear most people just have a dog in the fight and come into threads without ever reading anything that is posted in them.

I really don't understand why people get so offended at the thought of Canelo fighting a few actual middleweights before stepping to GGG. He's never fought anywhere near the 160 lb. limit and has never fought a middleweight in his life. All 155 lb. fights were against junior middleweight, and no disadvantages to them for being able to come in 1 lb. heavier than actual 154 limit.
            You started arguably the stupidest thread in recent NSB history and you have the nerve to call someone else a moron? lol whatever.......

Comment

• Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
              I don't know why people insist on the fight happening right away, ignoring the realities of boxing.

Canelo will fight have 2-3 fights vs legitimate 160lb-ers while paying GGG step aside money. He's fought at 155lb since Floyd yes, but he hasn't fought any legit middleweights. I don't expect him to jump right in vs a killer like GGG, and neither should anyone else.
              If that's the case he needs to vacate then challenge Ggg for his belts when ready. One step aside is ok

Comment

• The powers to be don't want to take a chance on a KO loss! Hell their afraid of a decs. loss!
                If they don't want to unify let the kid fight at 154, he's 25 years old and GGG isn't so GGG wants it to happen now.

Canelo hits the ring at 170+ hell he's almost a lightheavy weight hahaha....

If your not defending the belt give it up, theres no catchweights with a title. Atleast there shouldn't be who the hell are these managers and promoters distorting the weight classes? The fans go along with as fans of a fighter instead of being true to the sport first!
                Canelo doesn't need to fight a "middleweight to test the waters"! The kids fights at 170+!!!!!!!!

He can beat the guys Sergio fought, Cotto fought and GGG fought so make the match! Serve the public some real competition and intrique.

If this Wlad vs Fury is a sticker this sports getting a set back. I hope this big goofs come out fighting instead of posing!

Ray

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                  You started arguably the stupidest thread in recent NSB history and you have the nerve to call someone else a moron? lol whatever.......
                  It really isn't a stupid thread, if you bothered to read what I was saying. You started the disrespecting, so I sent it right back. If you wanna be civil, I'll be civil and respect you. And if you wanna start with the insults, I'll play along.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
                    I don't know why people insist on the fight happening right away, ignoring the realities of boxing.

Yes, this exactly my point. What's so hard to accept about this? Although, if he has to vacate, then so be it. Let, them fight on a level playing field.

Comment

Yes, this exactly my point. What's so hard to accept about this? Although, if he has to vacate, then so be it. Let, them fight on a level playing field.
                      well to other posters' credit, you did start this thread off on some bullshyt. I even red K'd you. but seems like you moved the goal in your later posts.

Comment

Working...
                      X