No announcement yet.

Canelo Is Not a Middleweight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo Is Not a Middleweight!

Show me a middleweight who can make 155.

I don't buy this "Canelo is bigger" argument. If Canelo is bigger, then GGG shouldn't have a problem making 155, since the bigger guy can make that weight.

Not defending the catchweight bull****. But, let Canelo come up to true 160 first, fight some middleweights, test the waters, then fight GGG.

GGG only calls out small dudes. 160 is weak, not impressed with his opposition at all. I'm okay with Canelo fight, but let him acclimate to division first, never even fought at 160 or fought a true middleweight, yet.

Well he is a middleweight in size, he's actually a bit bigger than the middleweight champion.

He's just rather unskilled and needs weight games to win. He is the next Chavez Jr and will be exposed again and again.

I guess Canelo's career is basically over. The 155 pound division isn't stacked at all, he can't make 154 and he's too scared to fight guys his size. Retirement time? Flat footed bum.
    Last edited by ////; 11-26-2015, 08:00 PM.

Comment

But Canelo's team isn't asking for time to acclimate to 160 by fighting someone else in the division...they are saying come fight in our made up division...

So yes you are defending the catchweights bull****

Comment

He's a light heavy weight

Comment

Originally posted by LiberalGuy View Post
          Well he is a middleweight in size, he's actually a bit bigger than the middleweight champion.

He's just rather unskilled and needs weight games to win. He is the next Chavez Jr and will be exposed again and again.

I guess Canelo's career is basically over. The 155 pound division isn't stacked at all, he can't make 154 and he's too scared to fight guys his size. Retirement time?

Comment

Dude literally made up his own weight class

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman0811 View Post
              HAHAHAHA you ****ing idiot

None of them drop to 155 because that's not a division
              , how the hell would we know who can make 155?

If you can't make 154 you fight as a middleweight. Canelo just doesn't have the talent. You know it, you've seen him fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Baltimore View Post
                But Canelo's team isn't asking for time to acclimate to 160 by fighting someone else in the division...they are saying come fight in our made up division...

So yes you are defending the catchweights bull****
                How am I defending it? I don't agree with what they are saying. Both are trying to take an easy fight. One group by dehydrating the bigger guy, the other group by fighting a guy who has never fought a middleweight.

Comment

Canelo is good cutting weight. He uses that to his advantage. However, he is only able to do this because of his age. He will soon find that cutting weight will be become more and more dofficult and have negative repercussions. I think the best thing to do for his own career is to move to 160, Nevermind trying to gain an advantage on golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman0811 View Post
                    Middle weight is 154lbs.01 oz-160lbs
                    Fawking ******!
                    Yes he is a middleweight
                    Show me one middleweight prior to joto and Can't-Nelo who outs up his middleweight belt at CW?
                    Can't-Nelo = red headed Poosay!

Comment

Working...
                    X