Canelo Is Not a Middleweight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jorgepichardojr View Post
    He's a light heavy weight
    How is he a light heavy weight? Because there's a fat dude at 220 lbs., does that make him a heavyweight? Can he fight a true heavy weight, who is solid muscle? Canelo would be small at 168, even, let alone 175.

Comment

Comment

Can't make 154lbs, but isn't a middleweight either. Then what the fuck is he?

Comment

Originally posted by LiberalGuy View Post
          HAHAHAHA you ****ing idiot

None of them drop to 155 because that's not a division
          , how the hell would we know who can make 155?

If you can't make 154 you fight as a middleweight. Canelo just doesn't have the talent. You know it, you've seen him fight.
          I didn't call it a division, moron. I'm saying treu middleweights come in right on the dot, at 160. You'd be hard pressed to find a true middleweight make 155. That's like calling Marquez a welterweight cause he has some fights were he weighed in at 141. Try to make a true welterweight come in at 141. I'm saying Canelo is not a true middleweight, yet. Once he starts coming in at 159-160 for weigh ins, then we can talk.

Man, I can tell some of you guys never boxed in your life.

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman0811 View Post
            How am I defending it? I don't agree with what they are saying. Both are trying to take an easy fight. One group by dehydrating the bigger guy, the other group by fighting a guy who has never fought a middleweight.
            But the group trying to fight a guy who has never fought at middleweight is actually trying to fight a guy who holds the middleweight championship of the world. Oh and not to mention they are the Mandatory opponent because of that belt.

The only way what your saying is not defending is if you are also implying that Canelo should drop the belt now, then when he gets acclimated to the weight fight GGG in the future. If that's your opinion fine, but if you think Canelo should be able to keep the belt now while claiming he's never fought at middleweight so give him time, then your defending it

Comment

Golovkin either makes 155 or **** him. Point blank. He was willing to drop for Floyd right?? Well, Canelo is the new Floyd as far as cash cows go and big money fights. So lose the damn weight or stfu. Point blank.

Comment

Ummm yes he is.

Comment

Hi Oscar..

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                    Middle weight is 154lbs.01 oz-160lbs
                    Fawking ******!
                    Yes he is a middleweight
                    Show me one middleweight prior to joto and Can't-Nelo who outs up his middleweight belt at CW?
                    Can't-Nelo = red headed Poosay!
                    You dumb b*tch, show me a true middleweight who comes in at 155 just for kicks and giggles. True middleweights come in close to the upper limit of the weight class, 159-160. Try making a welterweight come down to 141. If you can make 141 for a 147 fight, you're probably not ready to fight the big dogs who come in at 147. I can tell you've never fought a boxing match in your life.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                      Can't make 154lbs, but isn't a middleweight either. Then what the fuck is he?
                      Come on, bro. Really? Cause he fights at 155, you consider him a true middleweight? That's the lower limit for middleweight. Find me other middleweights fighting at the highest level of the division, who can make 155. When have you seen any other champions at 160 come in at 155, just for kicks and giggles.

Comment

Working...
                      X