Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official PBC on Fox: Danny Garcia vs Robert Guerrero RBR and Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wardnine View Post
    Here is my prefight analysis and prediction for tonight's Garcia vs. Guerrero fight: http://masterclassboxing.blogspot.co...-analysis.html
    That was a good read.

Comment

Originally posted by SafaBoxingFan View Post
      Guys, I'm a fairly casual boxing fan outside of fighters from the uk, so therefore I haven't seen a lot of Garcia outside of the Khan fight

It seems a lot of people aren't a big fan of him but when I look at some of the names on his CV (Khan, Morales, Judah, Matthysse, Herrera, Peterson) it suggests that he's elite quality

Why is it that he's not seen as such?
      Originally posted by jorgepichardojr View Post
      As we say here in the states
      "Haters are gonna hate"

They just cannot help it. Garcia is a good fighter.
      ^ lol @ this clown.

Here is the real reason:

Danny has beaten nobody really yet in the context of the division and who were the best fighters at the time. He has scraped by wins of opponents who beat him 9/10 times (Lucas) and he gets gift decisions. He is also an ordinary fighter, he does nothing special but nothing terrible, he is good enough to have won til this point through both perserverence and gifts, but he lacks true elements to his fight game that would take him to the top, and he isn't as polished or fast paced or light on his feet as say Cotto, who is also a well rounded fighter who does nothing excellent but does nothing awful, but he is a much better fighter because he does everything better than Garcia does, and has a higher ring IQ.

Danny is what we call a paper champ, and the fact that he is arrogant and has zero personality and thus zero flair when selling a fight doesn't help.

Guys like Wilder are flawed but at least are exciting and have beaming personalities.

On top of all that, he has one of the most annoying and delusional fan bases on NSB. When you gain notoriety on NSB, and not in a good way, your fighter won't get passes from the masses, won't get respect when it's due because of the mouths of the fans, and will be celebrated and ridiculed when they lose, because the humble pie was in the oven for both the fighter and his fans. See the Broner/Maidana saga on NSB as a prime example.

Now, that's the most keystrokes I've ever put together for a nobody like Danny, I feel gross and ashamed, and need to go shower. brb.

Comment

I'm glad the hype for this fight is at a deserving level. No one gives a flying **** due to the absolute joke of a match up it is.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post

Yikes
            Seems like that 1.5 has been Garcia's minimum

Comment

Not even the side checks either

Comment

Whoever has a problem with Loaded, has a problem with me. WHO THE FK WANTS TO GET KNOCKED THE **** OUT??!!

WAR GUERRERO!! Danny is a little spoiled ass hoe and needs a beating. Hoping Robert loads those gloves tonight or something. He hasnt KOd anyone since 135 I believe about 4 years ago. He needs to rough Danny up.

Comment

whens the fight gonna start european time?

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    ^ lol @ this clown.

Here is the real reason:

Danny has beaten nobody really yet in the context of the division and who were the best fighters at the time. He has scraped by wins of opponents who beat him 9/10 times (Lucas) and he gets gift decisions. He is also an ordinary fighter, he does nothing special but nothing terrible, he is good enough to have won til this point through both perserverence and gifts, but he lacks true elements to his fight game that would take him to the top, and he isn't as polished or fast paced or light on his feet as say Cotto, who is also a well rounded fighter who does nothing excellent but does nothing awful, but he is a much better fighter because he does everything better than Garcia does, and has a higher ring IQ.

Danny is what we call a paper champ, and the fact that he is arrogant and has zero personality and thus zero flair when selling a fight doesn't help.

Guys like Wilder are flawed but at least are exciting and have beaming personalities.

On top of all that, he has one of the most annoying and delusional fan bases on NSB. When you gain notoriety on NSB, and not in a good way, your fighter won't get passes from the masses, won't get respect when it's due because of the mouths of the fans, and will be celebrated and ridiculed when they lose, because the humble pie was in the oven for both the fighter and his fans. See the Broner/Maidana saga on NSB as a prime example.

Now, that's the most keystrokes I've ever put together for a nobody like Danny, I feel gross and ashamed, and need to go shower. brb.
                    In what world does Lucas beat Danny 9/10 times? He couldnt even beat judah. Danny a paper champ? Wow one of the worst posts I've seen I hope you're trolling

Comment

• If you want to try and go and test your luck

Comment

Working...
                      X