Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official PBC on Fox: Danny Garcia vs Robert Guerrero RBR and Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    Danny is going to finish what shot old man Casamayor, Caveman Kamagai, Runtime Thurman & the Walking Dead Martinez could not do - KHTFO! Guerrero should sell knee pads after boxing considering all the times hes been down hes a part-time pugilist an overachiever a name in the sport a stepping stone for up and comers. Danny 'Swift' Garcia KING of 147 by KO mid round stoppage.
    yeah i mean, i fully expect guerrero to be stopped for the first time tommorow night, if garcia wins a crap fight on points i will hate him even more.

Comment

Swift will ice that mother fuc.ker!

Comment

i want ghost to win just because the **** talking from ruben in the post-fight interview and pressers will be PPV worthy.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
          you know what,this fight is slowly starting to grow on me,yes of course garcia is going to win another overrmatched opponent but its always something when he fights...i want to see if hes able to get better or if hes peaked skillwise

but i will warn u now,if ur expecting major **** talking simply becuz of who the dads are,think twice cuz garcia and gurerrero are friends

yea the dads may not be,but the sons respesct each other so the dads will show restraint

Comment

I remember seeing a picture of them just talking normally and smiling actually. lol

Comment

Garcia getting iced! that face bust up way too easy and gets hit way too easy to escape this ass whooping! The lord my even put danny's life in jeopardy over the garcia's "al haymon is god" chant.

We got us a HOLY WAR

Comment

Ghost is going to flip the script on lil Danny Boy. The cherry picker thinks it's going to be a brawl but Ghost is going to box him up behind the jab.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                  if danny garcai dont fight porter,thurman,broner,or spence after this crappy guererero fight them im done with that dude for real

bruh been getting a pass for way to long now,he still got herrera and peterson problems
                  Matysse doe...
                  He put in work that fight.

Comment

Fuck I got work during this ****

Danny about to ice this motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                      Fuck I got work during this ****

Danny about to ice this motherfucker.
                      work on a saturday? wtf are you a warehouse stocker

Comment

Working...