Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official PBC on Fox: Danny Garcia vs Robert Guerrero RBR and Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    5pm Pacific
    Thanks, came here to ask the same thing.

Comment

• If any of you guys in the around there here go enjoy yourself

This fight needed to be in new york, but noway you can do it here with #Snowzilla

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        In what world does Lucas beat Danny 9/10 times? He couldnt even beat judah. Danny a paper champ? Wow one of the worst posts I've seen I hope you're trolling

not really sure why he brought up Matthysse. Probably a sore loser stan of his. Should've just mentioned Herrera and Peterson. Those 2 I definitely had Danny losing.

Comment

• I'm rooting for aaron martinez anyone else? I like rooting for an underdog that has a chance. Martinez is gona bring it can Vazquez take the heat?

Comment

• WAR GUERRERO!!!

WAR MARTINEZ!!!

WAR BREAZEALE!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
              I'm rooting for aaron martinez anyone else? I like rooting for an underdog that has a chance. Martinez is gona bring it can Vazquez take the heat?

Vasquez should be the underdog. He hasn't beat anybody of note. Martinez has a better resume.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Starts in an hour
                Thanks buddy

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                  Vasquez should be the underdog. He hasn't beat anybody of note. Martinez has a better resume.
                  Lol Martinez getting knocked out. We know they'll both go to war. Sammy too skilled for him

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    Lol Martinez getting knocked out. We know they'll both go to war. Sammy too skilled for him

This is too big of a jump for Vasquez. You don't go from fighting Joe-Schmo to fighting a Top 5-10 welterweight like Martinez. That's just stupid matchmaking. Vasquez is going to burn under the hot lights tonight. Too much too soon.

Comment

• WAR Vasquez

Comment

Working...
                      X